What do you gonna do with Lilly? [POLL]

Hey, I made a poll to see what people will want to do with her character in next episodes. Soooo??

https://www.strawpoll.me/16487035

Comments

• I went with Kill her when I get the chance, because let's face it I rarely don't take the opportunity to kill someone when Telltale gives me the chance to.

• "Wound her, or just tell her off in a revange. But not kill." I hate her for what she said about Lee but my Clem would not kill her.

• Talk shit about Lee, you die.

• edited September 2018

This as well, tbh. If you give me a chance to kill an antagonist I always take it.

Plan_R posted: »

I went with Kill her when I get the chance, because let's face it I rarely don't take the opportunity to kill someone when Telltale gives me the chance to.

• I will definitely kill her cause she is the antagonist in this season from trailer. It even looks like it. So I will have the chance to kill her.

Plan_R posted: »

I went with Kill her when I get the chance, because let's face it I rarely don't take the opportunity to kill someone when Telltale gives me the chance to.

• She wasn't wrong in her statement regarding Lee. And going a step further, she isn't wrong about Clem and AJ.

Talk shit about Lee, you die.

• Hmmmmmmm ok, I’ll befriend her but mainly because she was my Lee’s unofficial girlfriend.
    And because I want to see how pivotal she is to the season as a whole. I kept Conrad alive in Ep2 in ANF and to my surprise Telltale allowed a determinant character last all the way to the finale.

• We don't even know the context of the situation. So honestly I dunno.

• Dammit, I didn't mean to click on this.

• Too late to back out now

DabigRG posted: »

Dammit, I didn't mean to click on this.

• I mean, sure, especially replying to me.

Too late to back out now

• i was looking for an option to run and hug her and jump into her arms but i'll choose option 1 xD

• Same lol

Clemmy1 posted: »

i was looking for an option to run and hug her and jump into her arms but i'll choose option 1 xD

• edited September 2018

Being friends with Lilly is winning, good to know, Lilly is an amazing character who deserves way more than what she is getting :)

• You know, I say it's better to wait until episode 2 comes out to see how she will interact with Clementine but for now, I don't really care.

• if the dirty ass boots touching clem's neck in the trailer are hers then she's eating lead

• I'll just simply observe her. I'll press the "Y" button for most of our convos, unless the options to ask where she went and how she survived this whole time are available, then I'll press the "X", "A", or "B" buttons.

• "Damn you, Clementine...I--hey! Where are going you? Aren't you going to revange me?"

• I really hope she's a huge asshole in this game. I want everyone in the game to hate her.

• i don’t think there’s much hope for her actually having any sort of a redemption arc. we’re probably going to have to kill her or leave her behind like the choice with the St. John brothers

• If there was any lead available, that is. Let’s go with arrow for now lol

ABigBadWolf posted: »

if the dirty ass boots touching clem's neck in the trailer are hers then she's eating lead

• edited September 2018

One does not simply talk bad about Lee in front of my Clementine and expect to live. :blush:

• edited September 2018

that is awesome

Hmmmmmmm ok, I’ll befriend her but mainly because she was my Lee’s unofficial girlfriend. And because I want to see how pivotal she is to

• Probably gonna kill her. We'll see though.

• Try to use her for my advantage and if it comes down to it, I will kill her

• Kills one of the most beloved characters in the entire series
    • Steals the rv and leaves us for dead if you show her kindness
    • Talks shit about Lee and how he sacrificed his life for Clem
    • Is involved with raiders and sets fire to the boarding school

Yeahhhhh.... fuck Lilly. She's going down.

• edited September 2018

1) Witnessed his father's head smashed by Kenny (and Lee) with a salt licker without even being sure if he was going to die, since he wasn't dead in the drugstore anyway after his heart attack.

2) Kicked by Lee and Kenny from the group, basically a death sentence, or kept at gun point by Ben and handcuffed if Lee decided to forgive her. Only chance to live was stealing the RV at that point.

3) She didn't talk shit about Lee at all, she explained that defending someone could be fatal for Clementine, like for Lee. She was giving her some advices.
    A walker you didn't spot=bitten on his wrist by an unspotted walker while Lee was grabbing Clementine's walkie-talkie from the ground. Lilly didn't offend or insult Lee at all in my opinion.

4) We don't know if she's involved with raiders and she is going to set fire to the boarding school yet (at least I dont know yet since I dont read spoilers or leaks).

* Kills one of the most beloved characters in the entire series * Steals the rv and leaves us for dead if you show her kindness * Talks sh

• Option 1 and also one thing: if telltale makes her a carver style antagonist that isnt redeemable right after coming
    From a game where you can redeem the joker then im gonna be severely dissapointed.

• Protect her from any danger is what Im gonna do. I like Lilly and Carley was a bitch.

• It'll be the same thing as Kenny in season 2, you'll want to be nice to Lilly because she's a face you recognise but you know deep down that she's not the same person you knew before.

There will be decisions you'll have to make, side with Lilly or side with your group, and your first instinct is to go with Lilly but you know that it's the wrong choice in the end.

She'll be a lost cause that you'll want to protect but you know that nothing you can do will make her better.

Just like Kenny, you've wanted her back this whole time. You'll realise by the end that she's lost everything and has nothing left to live for anymore which makes her volatile and dangerous, but you'll chose to ignore it because of who she was in the past. The right choice is to let her go, but you refuse.

• Become her friend I guess, even if it's just her and not Christa ?

• I'm mad at her for killing Dougley, but I won't kill her. Lee kept her around even after that, because we needed to stick together. And Clem learned that from him. Clem won't kill anyone that she doesn't have to. I'm determined of that.

• edited September 2018

It won't quite go down like that, for me at least. Cause see, she is a face I recognise but not for good reasons.

Wound her or tell her off for me. But if she forces my hand (and she doesn't need to push too hard) I am not opposed to killing her.

It'll be the same thing as Kenny in season 2, you'll want to be nice to Lilly because she's a face you recognise but you know deep down that

• 1) Do you know how heart attacks work? Larry needed medical attention and a defibrillator, there was no helping him. He was a goner and Lilly eventually understands why they needed to do it.

2) The group wasn't planning to execute her... literally nobody even suggested that. "She had to steal the rv to live" is simply not true.

3) Didn't sound like friendly advice. Sounded like a condemnation.

4) Can't wait to see all the Lilly apologists reaction when she ends up being one of the raiders. The description for the episode calls Lilly a dark ghost from the past who is threatening Clem's future

Gauss99 posted: »

1) Witnessed his father's head smashed by Kenny (and Lee) with a salt licker without even being sure if he was going to die, since he wasn't

• Beloved is a very strong word, most people would put chuck above her.
    That last one is completely unconfirmed.

* Kills one of the most beloved characters in the entire series * Steals the rv and leaves us for dead if you show her kindness * Talks sh

• And Doug was a little beta-male geek

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Protect her from any danger is what Im gonna do. I like Lilly and Carley was a bitch.

• Are you joking? Carley and Doug were arguably the most well liked members of the original group. People were devastated when Lilly killed them.

Beloved is a very strong word, most people would put chuck above her. That last one is completely unconfirmed.

• Says who?

Are you joking? Carley and Doug were arguably the most well liked members of the original group. People were devastated when Lilly killed them.

• edited September 2018

1) Lilly said that Larry was in worse state than that in the past, nobody really knows if he was going to survive or not. Still it wasnt a pleasant sight watching his dad dying like that.

2) She didn't know that, she got kicked by the group in the first place so basically they almost killed her, or she was handcuffed and threated with a gun all the time. She just basically stole that RV because she was scared and it was her only chance to run away. I think it was an understandable reaction.

3) How so. Anyway she didnt talk shit about Lee, she explained how he died and she told the truth.

4) We'll see how it goes, she being the leader or a member of the raiders would be too much predictable.

1) Do you know how heart attacks work? Larry needed medical attention and a defibrillator, there was no helping him. He was a goner and Lill

Sign in to comment in this discussion.