Trying to remain calm but seriously, what the fuck? The season is ending at ep 2?

Those of us that paid for a full season deserve refunds. Not partial refunds for undelivered episodes, full refunds. We didn't want a half finished story. A half finished story is worse than no story at all. Imagine ordering a pizza with everything, then getting it and it's undercooked and only has cheese on it. The pizza place doesn't give you a partial refund. They give you a full refund because you never asked for a partial pizza. Same issue here. We never asked for a partial game and when we preordered we did so with the understanding that we'd get a full game so if you're not going to deliver a whole game, you need to give us a full refund.

Comments

• With over 200 people layed off one of them is bound to just leak the rest of the game

• It's something but it's not nearly the same. I don't want to read about what my pizza was supposed to be, I want to experience it.

With over 200 people layed off one of them is bound to just leak the rest of the game

• edited September 2018

I would wait for an official announcement from telltale before making a conclusion but if it turns out true then we should all get a refund

• Wait, what?

• Fam, u just complained at me for asking for a refund so what changed? ?

• I don't think I did. I disagreed with your idea to have the staff work for free. @ me where I "complained at you" for asking for a refund so I can see it, please.

Melton23 posted: »

Fam, u just complained at me for asking for a refund so what changed? ?

• By complained I mean disagreed. What’s with the hypocrisy/change of heart/whatever this is

I don't think I did. I disagreed with your idea to have the staff work for free. @ me where I "complained at you" for asking for a refund so I can see it, please.

• inb4 episode 2 is split in 3 parts cuz "too big" and they fill out all 4 episode slots so they cant be sued for false advertising.

• Hahahahaha loopholes!

Poogers555 posted: »

inb4 episode 2 is split in 3 parts cuz "too big" and they fill out all 4 episode slots so they cant be sued for false advertising.

• Again, @ me where I disagreed about asking for a refund. I never said people shouldn't ask for refunds. I have a feeling they're postponing officially announcing the cancellation so they can exploit some loophole and not have to give refunds, but people should still try.

By complained I mean disagreed. What’s with the hypocrisy/change of heart/whatever this is

• “The company has no money left to pay people with” is disagreement enough, if they can’t pay people then they can’t give out refunds, so why even insinuate that they should do so in the first place if you’re only going to see the fact that they can’t do so, as well as the fact that they’re going to receive some bad press, or even face some legal matters, for not doing so?

Again, @ me where I disagreed about asking for a refund. I never said people shouldn't ask for refunds. I have a feeling they're postponing

• They’re ending it at Episode 2? They can’t even afford to finish the thing are you serious? I thought most of the game would’ve been finished anyway.

• Nah they release bits of their games as they're finished. They work on each episode up to the week before its release. Episode 3 would likely be well into production but episode 4 would barely have been started right now.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

They’re ending it at Episode 2? They can’t even afford to finish the thing are you serious? I thought most of the game would’ve been finished anyway.

• WHAT IF ITS ALL JUST A PRANK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S AN OPTION YOU DON'T KNOW THAT IT ISN'T

• I know...

Razer531 posted: »

WHAT IF ITS ALL JUST A PRANK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S AN OPTION YOU DON'T KNOW THAT IT ISN'T

• edited September 2018

Because there's a difference between paying people to come into an office and work and refunding customers who did not get the product they were advertised. They can liquidate all their equipment and even their properties to get the money to refund people. They can't do that to get enough to pay people to work because if they do, they'd have no equipment for the staff to use nor a place for them to do their work.

“The company has no money left to pay people with” is disagreement enough, if they can’t pay people then they can’t give out refunds, so why

• Really elaborate prank if it is.

Razer531 posted: »

WHAT IF ITS ALL JUST A PRANK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S AN OPTION YOU DON'T KNOW THAT IT ISN'T

• Telltale needs to refund, thats just plain fucked if they don't and its lowkey a scam

• ...soooo why did you disagree with me? Didn’t I say that if nobody wants to by telltale then we should all get refunds?

Because there's a difference between paying people to come into an office and work and refunding customers who did not get the product they

• Each of which is at least 90 minutes long and contains remnants of what would happen in episode 3 and 4 in each part.

@Lilacsbloom They’re ending it at Episode 2? They can’t even afford to finish the thing are you serious? I thought most of the game would’ve been finished anyway.

From what experience with these games has taught, I believe they have most of the fundamental stuff finished, but intentionally leave both stuff from later episodes and the finer, flesh-out stuff unfinished so they can gauge fan reaction and tweak/change things as the release dates come and go.

Poogers555 posted: »

inb4 episode 2 is split in 3 parts cuz "too big" and they fill out all 4 episode slots so they cant be sued for false advertising.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.