25 people to fulfill obligations to board and partners - not fans - fuck the fans

Netflix (partner) confirmed their Minecraft bullshit was still getting made so if there's only 25 people left in the company, not all of whom would actually be devs, they won't have anyone to finish TFS.

Comments

• Yay..... minecraft....

• Is this a joke? What in the actual fuck

• edited September 2018

I used to be a fan of Minecraft... now I’m not. I’m gonna fucking uninstall Minecraft on all of my systems now.

Fuck Minecraft

Let’s spread it.

• Because NETFLIX may prefer minecraft than TWD

• What I don't get is don't they have an obligation to Kirkman to finish the story? They have a contract with him for Walking Dead games, don't they?

• How is this Minecrafts fault? The people behind TTG are why we are all fucked and not getting therest of the season that we paid for.

I used to be a fan of Minecraft... now I’m not. I’m gonna fucking uninstall Minecraft on all of my systems now. Fuck Minecraft Let’s spread it.

• Fuck Minecraft. Its interesting to see them abandon the game that put their studio on the map. Just finish the fucking game already.

• Yup, same fucking people that made ANF the disgrace it became, but hey.
    ATLEAST THEY FINISHED THAT ONE

How is this Minecrafts fault? The people behind TTG are why we are all fucked and not getting therest of the season that we paid for.

• Pretty sure Telltale just got the Walking Dead license from him (or whoever). So they can cancel whatever they want. In your scenario Kirkman would have had to approach Telltale and say "Hey, do another Walking Dead Season".

What I don't get is don't they have an obligation to Kirkman to finish the story? They have a contract with him for Walking Dead games, don't they?

• He oversees everything so if the rumors are true and TFS does cancel, I’m sure he’ll do something with Clementine’s story.

If he decides to do something, I’m 80% sure it’s gonna be a comic related thing.

What I don't get is don't they have an obligation to Kirkman to finish the story? They have a contract with him for Walking Dead games, don't they?

• edited September 2018

Is this for real? I played exactly one episode of Minecraft and it has one of the most childish and boring plots I've ever seen. Abandoning The Walking Dead, arguably what TT is known for, for Minecraft sounds like a cruel joke.

• Is it cancelled or no? :/:/ I literally just bought this game full price last week.

• Wanna go and beg our asses of on skybound’s twitter feed asking for them to send ppl with game dev experience over to finish TFS?

I used to be a fan of Minecraft... now I’m not. I’m gonna fucking uninstall Minecraft on all of my systems now. Fuck Minecraft Let’s spread it.

• edited September 2018

It's not officially confirmed yet, I expect it won't be until after Tuesday next week, but it's all but a sure thing that episode 2 will be the final episode. The fact that they didn't say TFS would be finished in the official statement they made heavily implies it's not going to get finished. All it'd take is a few words to reassure everyone that the game they paid for will be finished. There's no reason not to do that if the game isn't being cancelled but they have a multitude of reasons to postpone announcing if it's being cancelled and will be left unfinished. How many hours do you have in on it? If you bought it on Steam you might still be able to get a refund if you're not too many hours over the 2 hour refund window. I've gotten refunds with 3 hours in before.

Is it cancelled or no? :/ I literally just bought this game full price last week.

• :( Ill consider refunding it. To me, this is ridiculous.

It's not officially confirmed yet, I expect it won't be until after Tuesday next week, but it's all but a sure thing that episode 2 will be

• Corporate, spineless, greedy, money-hungry bags of absolute shit....

• fuck the fans

And Wall Street. Can't forget about Wall Street.

• Fuck Wall Street.

The_Duck posted: »

fuck the fans And Wall Street. Can't forget about Wall Street.

• As shitty as this situation is, it makes sense to do this...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.