It was too good to be true

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Telltale finally gets their shit together and releases possibly the best episode of The Walking Dead so far, only to get their company shut down and everything possibly scrapped.

Comments

• My thoughts exactely, can't have good things now can we..

• I humbly say from the bottom of my heart: fuck you, Kevin Bruner.

• Are we at fault for hating ANF?

• No ANF was terrible.

Joshua1991 posted: »

Are we at fault for hating ANF?

• It was such a good fucking premiere. Fuck my life.

• ...guys its time...lets just enjoy this episode on tuesday

• No, If anything I believe we are justified. ANF played a role as to why we are in this situation to begin with.

Joshua1991 posted: »

Are we at fault for hating ANF?

• edited September 2018

Hard to enjoy something that you already know it will lead into nothingness, I dont even know if Im even going to play this episode, Im so pissed off and it is literally useless. It's like watching first 3-4 episodes of a TV series that you will know it will never have any ending. What's the point?

Sir_Tubs posted: »

...guys its time...lets just enjoy this episode on tuesday

• its ok...its ok

Gauss99 posted: »

Hard to enjoy something that you already know it will lead into nothingness, I dont even know if Im even going to play this episode, Im so p

• It's not the destination that matters, it's the journey and all the great memories that brings, so you have to play it.

Gauss99 posted: »

Hard to enjoy something that you already know it will lead into nothingness, I dont even know if Im even going to play this episode, Im so p

• I just wish that it didn't have to end like this.

• edited September 2018

Ye but I feel betrayed and my disappointment is too huge, I think I will take a break from it since I literally cant play the episode with the idea that the company that made it is no more, and all the journey we made through first 3 seasons mean nothing to me without a proper ending.

Jayroen posted: »

It's not the destination that matters, it's the journey and all the great memories that brings, so you have to play it.

• I absolutely can't stand how he wrote about, "how it is such a shame that Telltale is going out of business," when he was the one who pushed for quantity over quality as CEO severely damaging Telltale's reputation and later sueing Telltale for good measure. He is one of the main causes of Telltale's financial crisis

ralo229 posted: »

I humbly say from the bottom of my heart: fuck you, Kevin Bruner.

• I know. Same. The balls on that guy.

Veeeee posted: »

I absolutely can't stand how he wrote about, "how it is such a shame that Telltale is going out of business," when he was the one who pushed

• He has non, he's a soy cuck.

ralo229 posted: »

I know. Same. The balls on that guy.

• God dammit! I just want a full season soooooo bad and now we’ll never get to see it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.