EPISODE 3 AND 4

Does anyone know if we will get ep 3 and 4?

Comments

• They are canceled.

• It's been reported that they will not be getting released. We can't say for certain, but you're best off assuming not.

• It's extreeeemely unlikely they'll ever be released. The entire walking dead was fired and the few people remaining are working on minecraft for netflix, because they're contractually obligated to.

I think if TFS were not being cancelled the CEO would have said so in his statement to avoid any backlash or panic. Instead, he said nothing about it, which tells me they are cancelled but they're waiting to officially announce that, probably until after episode 2 releases Tuesday.

• I've never felt so conflicted about a game release in my life, assuming this all ends with ep 2. I want the next bit of TFS...but there's most likely not gonna be any more bits left...like y doe.

• Fuckers...

• edited September 2018

Nothing has confirmed yet but i hope they are coming. But i read in twitter that someone says that episode 3 are done and episode 4 is in works. So i really can’t see them cancelled it now

• If they can't release the episodes as proper game, I hope they will send the scripts so we could at least read how it should have ended.

• Episode 3 is not completely done. If they released it now it would have a multitude of bugs and missing textures, I doubt it will be ready without at least another week of hard work.

Nothing has confirmed yet but i hope they are coming. But i read in twitter that someone says that episode 3 are done and episode 4 is in works. So i really can’t see them cancelled it now

• Yeah but i still hope theres a chance they are coming.

Episode 3 is not completely done. If they released it now it would have a multitude of bugs and missing textures, I doubt it will be ready without at least another week of hard work.

• So am I

Yeah but i still hope theres a chance they are coming.

• Nothing has been officially confirmed. But the story is written and the graphical assets and models are completed so I'm hoping that the skeleton crew can finish the season.

• If Telltale announces that Season 4 can be completed with the Skeleton Crew, then I will finally be able to sleep.

Nothing has been officially confirmed. But the story is written and the graphical assets and models are completed so I'm hoping that the skeleton crew can finish the season.

• I will say fuck Minecraft story mode they already promise that they will be done with the walking dead

• i saw on twitter someone called sony for a refund and they got told they have no word that it's been cancelled, at least that telltale hasn't told sony. so there's that but i can't find that random tweet anymore

• I saw someone wrote it when i was serching on Pete Hawley

DavidH95 posted: »

i saw on twitter someone called sony for a refund and they got told they have no word that it's been cancelled, at least that telltale hasn't told sony. so there's that but i can't find that random tweet anymore

• MaikelRRRMaikelRRR Banned
    edited September 2018

It's pretty much confirmed that they will not be released. ex-TT workers said that it's unlikely and the whole 25 crew is going to work on Minecraft for Netflix. If I'm not mistaken then the people that worked on The Final Season got fired so you know...

• Week? lol no. They work on episodes right up until a week before release. Episode 3 wouldn't be ready for another month at best. Work on episode 4 had probably barely begun.

Episode 3 is not completely done. If they released it now it would have a multitude of bugs and missing textures, I doubt it will be ready without at least another week of hard work.

• That's why I said "at least"

Week? lol no. They work on episodes right up until a week before release. Episode 3 wouldn't be ready for another month at best. Work on episode 4 had probably barely begun.

• OK sure, in the strictest sense of the meaning, yes you were accurate, but the interpreted meaning behind "at least" is more along the lines of "probably 2 weeks, maybe 1 if they really bust hump."

Going by your usage, I could say it'd take them at least a day to finish the whole season. It's technically true, but conveys a wildly inaccurate message.

That's why I said "at least"

• When I said "at least a week" I meant that a week would barely get it working at all, but still working.

OK sure, in the strictest sense of the meaning, yes you were accurate, but the interpreted meaning behind "at least" is more along the lines

• I mean we paid for the full season and Minecraft on Netflix isn’t something we have to pay for right

• The uncertainty is the worst. I just want TT to directly say that TFS will/wont be cancelled. Only then can we finally move on somehow..

• What about Kirkman? I think it's in his best interest to finish the season good, he has every opportunity to help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.