Let's Try To Stay Positive

In these rough times, it is important to stay positive.

Comments

• I’ll be positive when I find out that episode 3 and 4 are still coming out ?

• I can't sleep. I'm feeling really depressed over this. So many years invested in this series and we probably won't get a conclusion. I would love to be positive but I'm really struggling. Any help would be appreciated.

• I will probably not sleep at all until Telltale releases more information. This is by far one of the most depressing days ever.

I can't sleep. I'm feeling really depressed over this. So many years invested in this series and we probably won't get a conclusion. I would love to be positive but I'm really struggling. Any help would be appreciated.

• _New update on Telltale, and possibly the last for today. In light of the statement from Telltale and Pete Hawley The Walking Dead Final Season has also been cancelled. The skeleton crew remaining at Telltale is working on Minecraft Story Mode for Netflix.

• That article has been up for a while, we believe that it is correct, but we are still waiting for Telltale themselves to make an announcement.

PoppyP posted: »

_New update on Telltale, and possibly the last for today. In light of the statement from Telltale and Pete Hawley The Walking Dead Final Sea

• Ok. I'm positive TFS has been cancelled and ep 2 is the last we're getting.

• Well, I guess that's one way of thinking about it.

Ok. I'm positive TFS has been cancelled and ep 2 is the last we're getting.

• lol

Well, I guess that's one way of thinking about it.

• edited September 2018

Hell yeah we got 3 seasons of TWD, and 2 confirmed episodes of TFS, that’s over 24hours of gameplay! We’ve seen Clem grow from a small child to a young badass woman!
    This could have all ended with Season 1 but it didn’t. Or Season 2...but it didn’t. ANF may not count for a lot of people but tbh I see it as more enjoyable to watch than to play, and that’s ok for me. Plus lot’s of great moments were in there scattered around!
    TFS brought a lot of joy, absolute pure joy and I love how it righted a lot of the wrongs that were present/not present in ANF. Am I upset that it’s ending soon? Yeah...but I’m thankful that we have a new episode dropping next week, I cant wait to see what options there are to explore and who lives or dies.
    I’ll let myself get sad when Tuesday comes, until then, I’m gonna keep on replaying Season 2 and then replay Done Running.

• I am positive.

• I personally think that ANF is underrated, it was definitely the weakest entry in the series, but I still think that it was quite good.

Hell yeah we got 3 seasons of TWD, and 2 confirmed episodes of TFS, that’s over 24hours of gameplay! We’ve seen Clem grow from a small child

• It's OK. Not completely awful, but not that amazing either.

I personally think that ANF is underrated, it was definitely the weakest entry in the series, but I still think that it was quite good.

• We are all positive, we're positively fucked is what we are.

• Personally, while surely far from being amazing, I still think ANF was considerably better than S2. The characters and narrative were better handled. S2 had a LOT of narrative problems and if it wasn't for Kenny, it would probably be a disaster because I could care less about the rest of the characters except Kenny and Clementine.

Maybe because I had low expectations for ANF I ended up liking it more than the majority of people.

Proxman posted: »

It's OK. Not completely awful, but not that amazing either.

• I know your feelings man. I have that feelings too

I can't sleep. I'm feeling really depressed over this. So many years invested in this series and we probably won't get a conclusion. I would love to be positive but I'm really struggling. Any help would be appreciated.

• I know man. I have that feelings too.

I will probably not sleep at all until Telltale releases more information. This is by far one of the most depressing days ever.

• Same here

PocketMedic posted: »

I know your feelings man. I have that feelings too

• Yep. We had same feelings too support telltale and not to refund

Same here

• Yeah fam, I know that feel.

PocketMedic posted: »

Yep. We had same feelings too support telltale and not to refund

• Not sure what I'm supposed to be positive amount right now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.