"You're a strange guy, Doug!"

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Somewhere in season 1, you have the option to tell Doug that he's a strange guy. By doing this you'll receive a character stat stating this at the end of ep 5!

Does anyone know WHERE and HOW to find this? I've replayed the game several times and never been able to locate it.

Comments

• WHO CARES RIGHT NOW

OUR WORLD IS FALLING APART

• edited September 2018

I think you can say that when he says he misses his robots when you are outside the drugstore with him.

• edited September 2018

You need to take the remote from the room and go outside with Doug, but don't check anything outside yet, especially Lee's brother. I believe there's supposed to be an option, possibly as a clickable icon on him (and if not, maybe the window like usual), to ask him if he can do anything with the remote. Since the plan to distract the zombies hasn't been formulated yet, he'll look at it and say he can't think of anything and that he misses his robots, prompting the line.

• That totally worked! Thanks :D

damkylan posted: »

You need to take the remote from the room and go outside with Doug, but don't check anything outside yet, especially Lee's brother. I believ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.