Free games for season pass holders?

I only have episode 1 of GoTG, if they were to give me the other 4 episodes for free id be happy to drop my complaint about TWDTFS.

They are going out of buisness anyway so what harm would it do?

Comments

• I already own all their games and episodes though so what would I get out of this

• Its not all about you dude, other people have lost out too.

Lord_Shadow posted: »

I already own all their games and episodes though so what would I get out of this

• I know it's not all about me but I'm also not the only person who buys everything Telltale puts out

ToldYouSo posted: »

Its not all about you dude, other people have lost out too.

• well.....sucks for you??

I know it's not all about me but I'm also not the only person who buys everything Telltale puts out

• edited September 2018

I already own every telltale game on ps4

• Not everyone does. I think it'd be good compensation since I don't think they're going to be able to give out refunds. Who would it hurt anyways? They're going out of business, there isn't any money to be lost

I already own all their games and episodes though so what would I get out of this

• Dude GotG goes on sale like all of the time for cheap. Let's focus on news about episodes 3 and 4 before everyone freaks out and demands refunds for a $20 game ffs.

• yeah i agree. I gave up on minecraft after 5 episodes but if they gave me the rest for free id take it.

Plus, the least they could do is TELL us how TFS would have ended, what the story line was and clems fate and all.

12494 posted: »

Not everyone does. I think it'd be good compensation since I don't think they're going to be able to give out refunds. Who would it hurt anyways? They're going out of business, there isn't any money to be lost

• Its not just the 20 bucks dude, its the fact that everybody was pissed that we could not buy the episodes one by one, if that was the case, we would have only lost 5 bucks, not 20.

Dude GotG goes on sale like all of the time for cheap. Let's focus on news about episodes 3 and 4 before everyone freaks out and demands refunds for a $20 game ffs.

• I hope they release the script or something. I love this game with all my heart and I've dedicated 6 years into it..I'll be damned if I have to wonder about Clem's fate for the rest of my life.

yeah i agree. I gave up on minecraft after 5 episodes but if they gave me the rest for free id take it. Plus, the least they could do is TELL us how TFS would have ended, what the story line was and clems fate and all.

• This is random but does your username happen to be a Paramore reference?

well.....sucks for you??

• my username? no. Its to do with the fact that i came here to complain about the season pass only and was pretty much called an Ahole by most of yall.

• They are already broke and you still they give the games for free ... you have crazy brother, you do not realize the consequences that would bring them. But if they want to distruibuir I accept, it would be a great gesture everyone would remember their great gesture but impossible to happen

• well they have to do SOMETHING to compensate the fans seeing as they MADE us pay full price for a game that im sure they KNEW was never going to be completed

BigLee posted: »

They are already broke and you still they give the games for free ... you have crazy brother, you do not realize the consequences that would

• None of that money will be going to them if they're filing for bankruptcy. At this point, they really don't anything left to lose

BigLee posted: »

They are already broke and you still they give the games for free ... you have crazy brother, you do not realize the consequences that would

• yep. Least they could do is show us they feel remorse and at least TRIED to make it right before they lock the doors

12494 posted: »

None of that money will be going to them if they're filing for bankruptcy. At this point, they really don't anything left to lose

• edited September 2018

@12494 @ToldYouSo It's not just that easy for a game of grace, there are terms, laws that they have to keep

• '' laws that they have to keep''

yeah, like giving paying customers the product they were promised on purchase.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.