Eps 3/4 as comic book? Proposal/theory

Like the 'build your Clementine' thing prior to TFS release. Minimal game assets, all art and voice over.

It'd be somewhat of a tragedy as TFS is goddamn gorgeous, the best the series has ever been. And it'd undoubtedly skip over nuances in certain situations, but at the very least we would get a conclusion.

I'll take digital choose-your-ending comic book as an ending over a cliffhanger any day.

As an aside, this is especially tragic for me because all last month I sped thru TWD Collection, reliving all the tragedy and feels (S2!KENNY! ?) and working up to TFS... And on YouTube there's a panel of voice actors I need to watch. It's just like... Now there's a sense of what even is the point?

Comments

• will it be a free comic that also comes with some snacks? because they owe us 25 bucks

• Dude don't put that on them. They didn't know this would happen just like we didn't. Don't expect a refund, they're having enough trouble as it is.

ToldYouSo posted: »

will it be a free comic that also comes with some snacks? because they owe us 25 bucks

• The developers didn't know. The higher ups certainly did!

Dude don't put that on them. They didn't know this would happen just like we didn't. Don't expect a refund, they're having enough trouble as it is.

• Actually, they owe us 12 bucks. Which I disagree with, but okay.

ToldYouSo posted: »

will it be a free comic that also comes with some snacks? because they owe us 25 bucks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.