What a disappointing, disgraceful, and embarrassing end for TTG

When ANF first released we all had opinions and theories that TT didn't really care about us. But after yesterday we can all confirm that's facts. Fulfill obligations to its "partners" or whatever are you fuckin serious? WE are the ones that pumped the blood into this company. WE are the ones who waited years and years and even AFTER ANF WE STAYED! WE are the ones who kept the forums alive! I'm making this post because at this point it's pick your poison, either leave TFS incomplete or have these last 25 people work on a game they could care less for.......and rumor just so has it that those remaining are working on Netflix minecraft...........dude.........NETFLIX MINECRAFT. THAT JUST SOUNDS LIKE A SICK JOKE ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Guys really think about this okay... NETLFIX MINECRAFT. I think that's all I have to say. It has been one hell of a run! And The Walking Dead will always be my favorite game series of all time and TWAU is in my top five.

Peace out y'all ✌?️ Make sure you guys keep blind in check lol
Yours truly,
godmadethunder.

Comments

• YOU SHOULD CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP IN PROTEST

• Not really. The contract for Minecraft was made at the beginning of the year. Telltale has to fulfill it.

ToldYouSo posted: »

YOU SHOULD CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP IN PROTEST

• Screw Netflix putlocker for life!!!

ToldYouSo posted: »

YOU SHOULD CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP IN PROTEST

• So is it a MINECRAFT movie or something ? I genuinely don't know

GSSalvador posted: »

Not really. The contract for Minecraft was made at the beginning of the year. Telltale has to fulfill it.

• Its season 1 of Minecraft, but its not a game. Its like an interactive tv serie.

So is it a MINECRAFT movie or something ? I genuinely don't know

• No. It's just Season 1 of Minecraft: Story Mode playable on Netflix.

So is it a MINECRAFT movie or something ? I genuinely don't know

• Wow that sounds like it's gonna suck ass

GSSalvador posted: »

No. It's just Season 1 of Minecraft: Story Mode playable on Netflix.

• Sounds horrible

Its season 1 of Minecraft, but its not a game. Its like an interactive tv serie.

• edited September 2018

Yea, I'm not a fan of it either. But they must have a good reason for it, right?

Sounds horrible

• edited September 2018

My problem with this is that TTG knew this was coming and didn't do a single thing about it. Over 250 people laid off without any severance pay and putting some peoples livelihoods on the line. There is NO WAY The Final Season should've been released in the state the company was in.

This is how the company goes out: Not with a bang, but with a whimper. That's depressing as fuck.

• Facts I was so excited for TFS and now im just sad

Sharples65 posted: »

My problem with this is that TTG knew this was coming and didn't do a single thing about it. Over 250 people laid off without any severance

Sign in to comment in this discussion.