hey, Telltale, you keeping the season pass money?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

just wondering...
are we a group you considered fulfilling your obligations to? Or was conning us to buy a full season pass just a way to get one last payday before you shut the doors?

Comments

• that pretty much sums it up yeah

• Netflix is the one they're contractually obligated to. After that they'll sell off everything and try to pay back loans/investors/creditors and shut down. I have a feeling Monday's announcement on their future plans is going to bring this forum to its knees.

• that or the forums will be closed because there is no telltale anymore. i say we stop dwelling and just move on. i'm not even bothering with episode 2, i'm so fucking disappointed in telltale and their 'pin the tail on the donkey' approach to business.
    They saw this coming, and they took our money anyway. This didn't just happen, this was a con, a genuine con.

Netflix is the one they're contractually obligated to. After that they'll sell off everything and try to pay back loans/investors/creditors

• Don't push them. The will get hopeless and give up. Support them! Don't tell them to refund the money.

• i don't want a refund, i want the game i paid for, the game i waited three years since the end of season 2 to play.
    if there's no game, i want my money back. i've been supporting them for years, we all have, how about they support us for once? How about that board decide they owe us and have obligations to us?
    but they wont, we'll get nothing but a bitter lesson in believing in something too much.

PocketMedic posted: »

Don't push them. The will get hopeless and give up. Support them! Don't tell them to refund the money.

• They're like "Yeahhh no, we kinda need this money. Sorry you guys....."

• Businesses don't work like that...

PocketMedic posted: »

Don't push them. The will get hopeless and give up. Support them! Don't tell them to refund the money.

• edited September 2018

Im reading that Steam is refusing to give a refund: "We will not be granting a refund at this time. The date of the purchase exceeds 2 weeks (our refund policy maximum)".

• and so it begins...

Gauss99 posted: »

Im reading that Steam is refusing to give a refund: "We will not be granting a refund at this time. The date of the purchase exceeds 2 weeks (our refund policy maximum)".

• no surprise there

Gauss99 posted: »

• no one to answer in here because theyve fired everyone...if they find out there paying site hosting fees to host this forum..pffff! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.