How about TWD season finale eps 3-5?

How about the eps 3-5? Are they gonna continue the project? To support telltale, don't ask to refund! The will get hopeless and stop the project. Telltale, if you reading this, keep going! Don't give up! Keep going! We will support you telltale. Thanks!

Comments

• Well theres a chance the last 2 episodes will be done. Someone found on reddit that a former employe said they were nearly done with episode 3 but it could be fake but i hope not

• I don't know if Telltale can stay alive at this rate for another 3 months.

• I saw the trusted source. The trusted source says TWD finale is ended. Maybe on reddit it's hoax? (Fake news)

We need to stay positive then.

Well theres a chance the last 2 episodes will be done. Someone found on reddit that a former employe said they were nearly done with episode 3 but it could be fake but i hope not

• Yeah we need too. Telltale didn’t confirm anything yet

PocketMedic posted: »

I saw the trusted source. The trusted source says TWD finale is ended. Maybe on reddit it's hoax? (Fake news) We need to stay positive then.

• What i don’t understand is first to say to people that they promise to be done with TFS and after cancelled it

PocketMedic posted: »

I saw the trusted source. The trusted source says TWD finale is ended. Maybe on reddit it's hoax? (Fake news) We need to stay positive then.

• I don’t have the sorce rn but I remember during an ama a
    staff/ writer said they started with the ending and went from there so the ending is done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.