I think this track from the Walking Dead OST is especially worth a listen right now…

Comments

• I think this one is more suitable for the tone that's been flying around for the past day

• Definitely this

• THIS. This this this.

Thermo1103 posted: »

I think this one is more suitable for the tone that's been flying around for the past day

• Really this just makes me realize how good TWDS1's OST was…pretty much every other TT sound track pales in comparison.

I think this one is more suitable for the tone that's been flying around for the past day

• RIP Clementine

• If you ask me, "Saved" is probably one of the most underrated OSTs in the series. Especially "A Traitor Within", which also gets overlooked.

Ghetsis posted: »

THIS. This this this.

• Same here and this song fits too

• Damn.. I used to listen to this soundtrack everyday since first time playing this game.. and never been THIS sad listening to it..

Damn this forums feels like we are in the apocalypse right now and the only thing we could hope for is being alive inside, where we clearly feel like we aren’t.

• Yea, The Walking Dead's soundtrack makes the game at times. "A Traitor Within" is one of my favorite OSTs, because of how much meaning it holds. It holds more meaning than Alive Inside imo. Throughout the 4 years Clementine spent with Kenny, when it came to deciding who to sit with either Kenny or Luke in the Loge, to Clementine & AJ's final moment's with Kenny while driving to Florida.

transfo47 posted: »

Really this just makes me realize how good TWDS1's OST was…pretty much every other TT sound track pales in comparison.

• This song ALSO def match whats going on

• I can't listen to any of this... It hurts too much

• For me, go listen to “Messge”.. it happens consistently throughout the game but where it most remembered in is when Lee hears Diana’s last message going from innocent and hopeful tune, to doubtful and frustrated to finally depressing and horrifying..

It just gives a glimpse and a fitting introduction of the experience we are gonna have at the apocalypse.. and what this game is gonna offer us for the rest of our life.

Fucking bone-chilling, not only goosebumps.

Yea, The Walking Dead's soundtrack makes the game at times. "A Traitor Within" is one of my favorite OSTs, because of how much meaning it ho

• This might as well be called: Telltale's theme

MaxTheFax posted: »

Definitely this

• Alexa this is so sad play Take Us Back

• @Poogers555 Use this song?

Same here and this song fits too

• Ill probs use it fam dont worry

Ghetsis posted: »

@Poogers555 Use this song?

• I think you'll have to end up doing a medley of all the famous TT themes.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ill probs use it fam dont worry

• Plan was to use many songs yes, I have no idea how long the video will be, it might end up being really long to be honest. I kinda want to make it my "goodbye" so I want to make it special. I have my little ending video already made just debating what final clip I should use, but this part wont be using a Telltale song.

transfo47 posted: »

I think you'll have to end up doing a medley of all the famous TT themes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.