Don't be sad. Be grateful.

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

So its high likely that Episode 3 and 4 won't be released. But don't be sad! Be grateful, that we get one final episode, which the former employees have worked hard on, to enjoy next Tuesday.

Comments

• Be grateful for getting robbed....be grateful for false promises....be grateful for the depression they made us suffer....WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET GRATEFUL MATE!?

• Oh yeah, I'm totally grateful that 250 employees lost their jobs at the company they loved. I'm grateful that we aren't getting a complete resolution to Clem's story that I have been invested in for 6 years. I'm grateful that I paid $20 for a game that will possibly never be finished and I was basically robbed. And I'm grateful that a company that I loved and has made some of my favorite games is basically going under.

• It's great that you're trying to have a positive outlook on this, but it's a little difficult to be grateful if you'd bought the season pass a while ago. I'm sure that'll be rectified eventually, but it still kinda stings. It almost feels like the company (not the ones who got canned, mind you) mugged us and hung everyone involved out to dry.

If nothing else, if we don't end up getting the final episodes, I'd just like to know how Clem's story was supposed to end. Give us a rundown, or at least something that'll give people some closure. This was their flagship series, and it doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Damn... they really had a good thing going with this season, too!

• Cant we be both

• Grateful isnt the word I would use at the moment.

• There’s nothing to be grateful for

• edited September 2018

Nah m8 I'm gonna remain upset about how all of this was handled, especially considering the fact that they basically have no legal obligation to give us the other 2 episodes we paid full price for

• Not the time for this. Maybe after the episode is out huh.

• Thank you for everything 6 years playing your games besides TWD, but had a bad and incompetent administration, finalizes a story with dignity, with his last ep, if TTG does not release the 3 and 4 ep and I will never forgive them I will stay very angry

• Sure

bobshaw posted: »

Cant we be both

• I know its a shit situation. I just wanted to look at it by being positive and being grateful for all the lovely games they made.

Oh yeah, I'm totally grateful that 250 employees lost their jobs at the company they loved. I'm grateful that we aren't getting a complete r

• How can I be greatful not only for the money for me is the less important thing, I can't be greatful because the are going to let a game in half the game that made them famous to do some minecraft things,

• to be honest part of me happy that Clem's story no ending but i am scared that we might never see he rest of her story

• edited September 2018

Call me crazy, but I'm not feeling too grateful right now. The writers and staff who Telltale sacked without warning certainly aren't.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.