Christa’s VA’s twitter

Recently bc of the drama, Christa’s VA, Mara Junot deleted her twitter account. What could this mean? Was Christa supposed to come in later?

Comments

• If she was, I don't think it matters anymore.

• When did she delete tho?

It’s probably safe to assume that may ahve been the case if she deleted it because of Telltale closing

• How do you know?

bloop posted: »

If she was, I don't think it matters anymore.

• edited September 2018

It might've been because people kept harassing her like the other voice actors and employees at Telltale. I dunno.

• Yeah she did it today about an hour ago I think?

-XYAB- posted: »

When did she delete tho? It’s probably safe to assume that may ahve been the case if she deleted it because of Telltale closing

• Really weird reaction to be honest.

• God I hope not. Maybe it was for the best that we’re not getting the last 2 episodes, they could have sucked

• Oh okay. Then it probably was bc of the news

Leegendary posted: »

Yeah she did it today about an hour ago I think?

• Yeah idk what happened

Gauss99 posted: »

Really weird reaction to be honest.

• Maybe, or she received too many questions regarding the situation and did not know how to respond on Telltale’s behalf. I am just guessing by the way.

• I don't know anything, I'm saying if that was the case, it doesn't matter since TellTale is shutting down and all their games are canned.

How do you know?

• I would think that maybe Nicki would, but Mara? It’s weird

Maybe, or she received too many questions regarding the situation and did not know how to respond on Telltale’s behalf. I am just guessing by the way.

• Opinions, I always liked Christa ^^

God I hope not. Maybe it was for the best that we’re not getting the last 2 episodes, they could have sucked

• Everyone reacts differently to things.

I would think that maybe Nicki would, but Mara? It’s weird

• It doesn’t matter if you did, she has no purpose to return, she should be dead and practically is. Lily returning was enough.

Gauss99 posted: »

Opinions, I always liked Christa ^^

• Well who knows, maybe if they had something special and well written for Christa to justify her return, why not.
    Anyway it doesnt even matter anymore, since most likely there aren't going to be any episode 3 and 4.

It doesn’t matter if you did, she has no purpose to return, she should be dead and practically is. Lily returning was enough.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.