What does Robert Kirkman think about this situation?

Did he reveal his reaction about this? Is he going to do anything in terms of Clementine's conclusion?

Comments

• I doubt he cares. He's probably glad people will stop comparing his comic to the game.

• I'm sure he will feel bad about the situation and it will probably be brought up in his letter hacks. But at the same time he likely won't do anything about finishing Clem's story. He takes a very hands off approach to everything but the comics and the show and allows other people to just do their thing. He let Bonansinga just do his thing after the novel series got past the point of the prison arc and since the games don't interfere with the story of the comic in any way he will just allow people to create their own head canon's to what ended up happening to Clementine.

• Who cares what he has to say, unless he offers to have Skybounds new branch take over.

• edited September 2018

Nothing, as of now. He’ll probably say something when Telltale confirms things or during NYCC.

I’m sure he feels bad for Telltale and their employees. He’s worked with them for years. As for Clementine, I think he might do something with her character down the road. He knows she’s a fan favorite and he wants to see her story end as much as we do.

• I wouldn't be so sure he will finish Clementine's story. After all she is not his creation and he really had nothing to do with her development.

I think if she is brought into the comic she will strictly be put in as a background character.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Nothing, as of now. He’ll probably say something when Telltale confirms things or during NYCC. I’m sure he feels bad for Telltale and the

• edited September 2018

I mean Kiriman didn’t create Elodie (as far as I know) and she’s an important character in the comics right now. She was in the game first before being in the comics.

sony12 posted: »

I wouldn't be so sure he will finish Clementine's story. After all she is not his creation and he really had nothing to do with her development. I think if she is brought into the comic she will strictly be put in as a background character.

• It has been known since all the way back when they were still in the prison that Michonne had kids that she wasn't able to get back to when the apocalypse hit. The kids just didn't have names yet. Basically all Telltale did was give her two daughters names and everything else was Kirkman's thoughts and ideas.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I mean Kiriman didn’t create Elodie (as far as I know) and she’s an important character in the comics right now. She was in the game first before being in the comics.

• It might be true that he took a hands-off approach to this game, but considering Telltale essentially doesn't exist anymore, it's pretty much his responsibility to finish this story; he can't take a hands-off approach to a story that no longer exists.

If Telltale was still in business, he'd take a hands-off approach (as that's what was happening) but now the only thing he can do is take a "hands-on" approach to Clem's story. It's the only chance we have to at least get a conclusion to her story, and IMO, I personally believe it's extremely likely he will.

sony12 posted: »

I'm sure he will feel bad about the situation and it will probably be brought up in his letter hacks. But at the same time he likely won't d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.