Let's try asking Skybound to let a different developer finish TFS?

Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

We're better off asking Skybound to let an already existing developing company( like DONTNOD) finish TFS. I know I've been pushing it with DONTNOD, but let's be real people, they're the next best thing to Telltale we've got, and they already have the resources needed to do so. If Skybound sees enough fans of the walking dead asking that they let DONTNOD or a different developer finish the game, they might let them. I think it's worth a try.

You can contact them at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Comments

• And by “enough fans” you think a few dozen of us will count?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Of course not. But if you, along with everyone else who are upset, actually care that TFS won't be finished, then all of our voices together might change something.

And by “enough fans” you think a few dozen of us will count?

• That's why it's important that the core of this message reaches almost everyone

• Pete better release a statement on Monday cause I can't wait for any longer. After episode 2 releases then I guess I am done and getting refunded. I am TRYING to be hopeful right now.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Of course not. But if you, along with everyone else who are upset, actually care that TFS won't be finished, then all of our voices together might change something.

• Come Monday when or if TT makes more official statements, then I’ll be on board, but not necessarily for DontNod.

• If you put a little action behind your hope, maybe we ,might have episodes 3&4 made.

strwar3 posted: »

Pete better release a statement on Monday cause I can't wait for any longer. After episode 2 releases then I guess I am done and getting refunded. I am TRYING to be hopeful right now.

• I hope so.

If you put a little action behind your hope, maybe we ,might have episodes 3&4 made.

• I still have hope in episodes 3 & 4 being released just not by Telltale. The Walking Dead rights are now up in the air and it'd be stupid for another company to not pick this game up and finish it

• Imagine the acclaim the "savior company" would get for saving this game

• As long as it's not the group that makes David Cage games, I'm pretty much for it.

• ProxmanProxman Banned
    edited September 2018

Indigo Prophecy was good. All his other stuff? not so much.

As long as it's not the group that makes David Cage games, I'm pretty much for it.

• I still have hope in episodes 3 & 4 being released just not by Telltale.

Let Skybound know

I still have hope in episodes 3 & 4 being released just not by Telltale. The Walking Dead rights are now up in the air and it'd be stupid for another company to not pick this game up and finish it

• "good" and "indigo prophecy" shouldn't be put in the same sentence

Proxman posted: »

• Like the idea of DONTNOD making WD games, as long as they only if they finish TFS and start a new story, it's just not right for me, to watch DONTNOD continue a game, that at first didn't belonged to them. If they do want, just finish TFS, then make WD games with new story. I think they will take the franchise, because they have no projects now. Captain Spirit was released June, and Life is Strange 2 will be released like week later.

• Can Skybound employ the former TT employees to finish TFS?

• The employees were fired, not transfered.

Can Skybound employ the former TT employees to finish TFS?

• I know they were fired. I'm talking about Skybound hiring them to finish TFS.

The employees were fired, not transfered.

• Yeah they could but not all of them. Telltale would need to transfer all their assets to make Ep3 and 4 even remotely similar.

I know they were fired. I'm talking about Skybound hiring them to finish TFS.

• edited September 2018

What if they work for TT but they just get payed by Skybound? So no transfering needed?

Yeah they could but not all of them. Telltale would need to transfer all their assets to make Ep3 and 4 even remotely similar.

• I’m not sure if that is even legal

What if they work for TT but they just get payed by Skybound? So no transfering needed?

• Well desperate times call for desperate measures :D

I’m not sure if that is even legal

• edited September 2018

Skybound is just as shocked as us to find out what happened to Telltale, though they don’t have an answer as of now.

• I couldn't flag the inbox message I got for the mods, if they're still here, but anyone else get death threats from this user?

Proxman posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.