When the final season of Minecraft comes out, BUY IT

Buy it over 200 times! force your friends and loved ones to buy it!

Ifthey make enough money from it, maybe they can come back stronger than ever?

while you are at it, buy any telltale game that you currently do not own if there is any! even if that means buying....sigh Jurassic park the game.....i know thats pretty extream, but its all we got left dammit and i will do it if it helps! Id buy JP the game 300 times over if it menas we get TWAU and TFTBL 2!!

do it for TT!

Comments

• No it's not another season, they're basically just putting the original season on Netflix.

• Wait what? I thought netflix had sponsored them to make another season or something? They are making a TV show for netflix? da hell?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

No it's not another season, they're basically just putting the original season on Netflix.

• Nope they're just putting the first season onto Netflix

Lololol28 posted: »

Wait what? I thought netflix had sponsored them to make another season or something? They are making a TV show for netflix? da hell?

• edited September 2018

I would suggest people spend their money elsewhere. Don't try to save a company that was not upfront with your money in the first place. Many people can't get refunds right now because they won't announced it's canceled. Please no replies about the game is not official over, I'm not going to argue about it to each their own.

• Let the past die, burn it if you have to

• The Netflix Minecraft: Story Mode is a choose your own adventure animated show. If you look on Netflix Kids there's a ton of them already for a bunch of shows.

It'll be an animated series which occasionally pauses for a small choice along the way and moves down a handful of paths. So a simplified port with no controls, just choices. It's barely a game and shouldn't take much for them to finish off, hence a skeleton crew can handle it.

• they should do that with the walking dead if its that easy

• Well, Minecraft: Story Mode is already finished, they're just removing any controls and simplifying it. Walking Dead episode 3 and especially 4 aren't close to finished according to Kirkbride.

they should do that with the walking dead if its that easy

• Fuck no. I won't be giving this shitty company another penny unless I get a refund and an apology.

• reported

Fuck no. I won't be giving this shitty company another penny unless I get a refund and an apology.

• Scary...What are you 8 years old?

reported

• What is the Minecraft game like anyway?

• Its kinda like

'' they delayed the walking dead season 3 for THIS?? ''

DabigRG posted: »

What is the Minecraft game like anyway?

• Who cares about that anymore?
    I'm talking about the game in itself.

Its kinda like '' they delayed the walking dead season 3 for THIS?? ''

• Ehh....I'm not sure that'll exactly translate into saving telltale. And even if the forum community was able to crowdfund/fund Telltale to full capacity, there is the key problem of maintaining sales which they have not which would ultimately lead back to where we are now.

• I'll fucking shit on it mate.

• Buy it = save telltale

• Kill it*

Let the past die, burn it if you have to

• You can't even "buy it", it's something you get with a Netflix subscription.

• edited September 2018

That just cool we are getting something we dosen’t have to paid and they may cancelled the other thing we paid for. That’s just great

• edited September 2018

Fuck the Last Jedi they dont deserve to have their quotes remembered

Melton23 posted: »

Kill it*

• T’was a masterpiece, I’m not having this argument again ?

Fuck the Last Jedi they dont deserve to have their quotes remembered

• I'd rather buy the unfinished final season again.

PocketMedic posted: »

Buy it = save telltale

• Mmmmmmmmmmmary sue anyone? lel

T’was a masterpiece, I’m not having this argument again ?

• There was a great civil war between myself and papa poogs ? (oopsie)

Mmmmmmmmmmmary sue anyone? lel

• Were you the confederacy :o

There was a great civil war between myself and papa poogs ? (oopsie)

• I like to think of myself as the “good guy” seeing how I defended TLJ instead of attacked :p

Were you the confederacy

• I can’t get over Luke dying like that tho

I like to think of myself as the “good guy” seeing how I defended TLJ instead of attacked

• Nah his death was alright, just confusing. Besides, he died a hero, plus he’s gonna be in the next film anyway so happy days

I can’t get over Luke dying like that tho

• What film?

Nah his death was alright, just confusing. Besides, he died a hero, plus he’s gonna be in the next film anyway so happy days

• Last Jedi. Also, side note, every thread in the forum has been derailed because of the Telltale debacle so this is technically legal ?

Joshua1991 posted: »

What film?

• But died just projecting a hologram of himself was stupid, we thought kylo killed him but nope so instead we go back to island and then rian johnson is like nope he dead

Nah his death was alright, just confusing. Besides, he died a hero, plus he’s gonna be in the next film anyway so happy days

• T’was poetic tho, amirite?

But died just projecting a hologram of himself was stupid, we thought kylo killed him but nope so instead we go back to island and then rian johnson is like nope he dead

• T’was retarded indeed, good fellow.

T’was poetic tho, amirite?

• Homage to a new hope

T’was retarded indeed, good fellow.

• Take Us Back starts playing

Homage to a new hope

• Maybe watching it lots on Netflix would encourage them to pay TT to have more older seasons translated into such interactive dramas. It would be a start certainly...

• Lmao hell fucking naw am I giving them another dime. They already owe me for TFS, or at least half of it.

• no mods to moderate anymore reporting is useless lol

reported

Sign in to comment in this discussion.