Should have been Lee’s brother....

“And it's not very hard to consider that after The Walking Dead season one, none of Telltale's games -- besides Minecraft: Story Mode -- were successful for the studio. Not Wolf Among Us, not Game of Thrones, not even Batman, ever could generate the same type of critical and larger mainstream commercial buzz that Clementine and Lee did eight years ago.“

I’ve been vocal that TTG lost its way after TWDS1......That said years ago I posted that the strangers Clem sees in the distance in the end should have been a group with Lee’s brother.

I’ve never been drawn to TWD Clem story after Lee.... I would have tuned in to TWDS2 to see a Lee’s brother Clem dynamic....

It’s still clear to me though that TTG abandoned the core game concepts that the company was built on. I also would have tuned in if TTG made its latest games just like TWDS1...But they didn’t.

Comments

• Lee's brother B was already a walker in episode 1, trapped under a telephone pole that was originally downed in collab with Doug.

• the father should have been in that spot allowing the brother to survive.....

• What exactly would B have offered?

CiscoKidd81 posted: »

the father should have been in that spot allowing the brother to survive.....

• Lol bring Dave Fennoy back to voice him. "I'm Lee's twin brother. My parents weren't the brightest so they named me Bee."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.