Can we come together to finish Clementine's story?

Obviously it won't be a game we play on a console. But can we somehow do a text based game? It will of course all be written out. When a choice comes up we branch the story out. Every which way. Players will click their choice that would take them to another page where the story continues.

It would be a monumental effort but can it be done to give us all closure? Get a team together of forum members. Like a Dev team. All talk and write together when possible, it may take 3 months, 6 months, a year. Just when we can. Be dedicated to finishing it for Clementine. I feel like that would be a huge accomplishment and we sure have the passion for the character. In terms of choices and what is decided on we would talk it out and vote on what the outcomes should branch off to. The details would all need to be worked out. It'll be hard in practice but we could do it?

Anybody willing to enter into something like this? I'm deadly serious. I'd do it on my own but the help would I think make the product so much better as a result of the more ideas etc. Maybe we can set up a discord or something?

Comment if you're serious about doing this! For Clementine! If there is enough interest maybe we could get this off the ground....

Comments

• edited September 2018

Kinda like a choice of games ? I love this website there are a shit ton of text based games to play you guys should go and try it out lots of stories to get immersed in.

And if you miss zombie apocalypse then play Zombie Exodus, and since it's text based your choices matter A LOT

https://www.choiceofgames.com/

Also I'm not just advertising this website for no reason, it is super simple to create your own text based game and the coding is super easy too. You guys should check it out if you are serious about doing this.

I would recommend you to play :

Choice of Robots
    Zombie Exodus
    Heroes rise series
    The Kepler colony

A lot of games are great to play and I probably forgot a few but really these games are amazing.

• Thank you Man! It is just an idea but if I have some easy means to get it out there then that's great! Would make things much more accessible for me.

• Just gonna bump this and see if anyone wants to partake. I have had a look around and think Twine looks the best bet to do this story with. Anybody game? We could create a discord to get the ball rolling on where to take the story after the events of Episode Two.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.