New Reddit Post From Kirkbride

Kirkbride PM'd me and asked me to let you guys know about this new post he made on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/9ic11c/on_the_neareve_of_episode_402_a_humble_request/

Comments

• I'm almost tempted to consider taking the risk.

Though that second to last sentence gave me a questionably funny image.

• He just asked me to share it. I didn't know how else to word it. Lol.

DabigRG posted: »

I'm almost tempted to consider taking the risk. Though that second to last sentence gave me a questionably funny image.

• I was talking about his lone, somewhat nonsequitur sentence.

ralo229 posted: »

He just asked me to share it. I didn't know how else to word it. Lol.

• Okay, I see you hype train!

• edited September 2018

I really can't play this episode. This situation really hurted me a lot and I don't have the willpower to play this last episode, knowing that nothing after it will happen for a long time (or forever for what we know).
    Knowing that my choices don't matter at all in the end since this is going to be the last episode and Clementine journey will end up like this, probably with a big cliffhanger that it wont leads nowhere, this is really upsetting.
    Have fun you all friends with the episode, I really can't play it.

• If nothing else reviews of this episode are going to be very unique and not at all non-bias given the circumstances...

• This is a mess

• Yeah, I really want to play it but I feel like I won't give it my full attention. Maybe in a couple of months when I'm not thinking about Telltale and checking the forums every 5 minutes. I will watch the episode though. Guys, can we have some fun conversations like back in the day when episode 2 releases, predicting what happens next and our reviews and collectibles? Don't spam 'it's over' threads ples.

Gauss99 posted: »

I really can't play this episode. This situation really hurted me a lot and I don't have the willpower to play this last episode, knowing th

• Oh I'm going to play it. My spirits have been dampened a bit. But this is the video game industry and how it works. It's awful that many have been let go, as they were laid off without warning. But other companies have gone through this same thing. It sucks that Clem story will not be finished, but we can't do anything about it. So we may as well accept the fact, and enjoy the last episode.

• This is a mess

• Despite my now headcanon of the series ending at the end of season 2, I was always going to play the hell out of this, very much likely, final episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead.

I understand that they are under contract still and can't reveal story points but I hope that we can eventually know what they had planned to end Clementine's story because in all honesty I don't think we'll ever get to play it.

• You don't even own the game.

DabigRG posted: »

I'm almost tempted to consider taking the risk. Though that second to last sentence gave me a questionably funny image.

• I know.
    The risk is actually downloading Episode 2, with the possible addition of episode 1.

Jayroen posted: »

You don't even own the game.

• Uh idk man it won't be the same playing ep 2 now....I'm at loss

• Play it, enjoy it, get pissed off all over again!

Uh idk man it won't be the same playing ep 2 now....I'm at loss

• I am going to play it...hell 18 bucks ain't going to break me...maybe I can take what the episode gives and try and see where this was going.

• You mean get more depressed ?

Play it, enjoy it, get pissed off all over again!

• For me it has been pure anger, no sadness or depression, just rage.

I turned into season 2 Kenny for a while.

All good now.

You mean get more depressed ?

• Seriously, do not do this, the developers and all the TT gave their lives in this last maybe ep, and do not do it with them, throw you will be angry, it will stay in your head, and when you play it will be too late. Then play

Gauss99 posted: »

I really can't play this episode. This situation really hurted me a lot and I don't have the willpower to play this last episode, knowing th

• edited September 2018

Probably some day I will play it, but definetly not tomorrow or anytime soon.
    I'm still frustrated, the only game that is relieving my disappointment is Total War Warhammer 2 , playing with Dark Elves (hence my avatar) and killing every races, sacking and burning any settlements I find so far. Strange and effective way to vent my letdown.

BigLee posted: »

Seriously, do not do this, the developers and all the TT gave their lives in this last maybe ep, and do not do it with them, throw you will be angry, it will stay in your head, and when you play it will be too late. Then play

• Yes, I will still play it, out of respect to the devs, and as a goodbye to Clem. I won't let all their work and passion into creating this story for us be for nothing. They are not to blame for this shitstorm.

• I made a thread for that yesterday

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah, I really want to play it but I feel like I won't give it my full attention. Maybe in a couple of months when I'm not thinking about Te

• Imagine Season 2 Larry.
    Mind blown Hol' Up lemme write up my 500 page fanfic

For me it has been pure anger, no sadness or depression, just rage. I turned into season 2 Kenny for a while. All good now.

• Guy would be 80 years old in season 4 haha

Ghetsis posted: »

Imagine Season 2 Larry. Mind blown Hol' Up lemme write up my 500 page fanfic

• He'd have a long beard like Kenny. And some cool new clothes.

Guy would be 80 years old in season 4 haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.