Since Telltale aborted TFS, can someone send me LEAKS/SPOILERS?

Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Why hold out on seeing them anymore if the game wont be finished?

Comments

• I'd rather wait and be sure.

• Tellfail ruined the hype, so I don't care to wait anymore at all.

• It seems like they didn't. The skeleten crew will supposedly finish TFS.

God bless everyone.

• They're staying behind to work on Minecraft

It seems like they didn't. The skeleten crew will supposedly finish TFS. God bless everyone.

• Nop. Not everyone from the skeleten crew are working with Minecraft, just part of them.

Dex-Starr posted: »

They're staying behind to work on Minecraft

• How are they going to finish TFS without the voice actors and the others who were originally working on it?

bluewalker posted: »

Nop. Not everyone from the skeleten crew are working with Minecraft, just part of them.

• edited September 2018

I don't know, lol, but people from the other part of the crew are doing something... We need to wait to find out.

How are they going to finish TFS without the voice actors and the others who were originally working on it?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

I'm not waiting any longer, I want my leaks NOW goddamnit!

I don't know, lol, but people from the other part of the crew are doing something... We need to wait to find out.

• @bluewalker @Feedingfrenzy91
    I hope you guys are right, but what are your sources? Ive seen 0 evidence saying the team is working on TWD but I hope so.

• I don't know if the other half of the crew are working with TWD, but people here on the forums posted screenshots of the twitter of one of the people from the small team (working with Minecraft) talking about it. I don't have a link, but I think you can find it around here.

elijahslink posted: »

@bluewalker @Feedingfrenzy91 I hope you guys are right, but what are your sources? Ive seen 0 evidence saying the team is working on TWD but I hope so.

• Just go watch SmackNPie youtube channel. They have all the leaks you can wish for.

• I said I like it like that. ?

• Head over to reddit. I just saw 2 threads with the title “MAJOR SPOILERS” so I’m guessing you’ll find what your looking for. I don’t want to get spoiled because this may very well be the last TT TWD episode so I wanna fucking enjoy it.

• I can still enjoy it, it's just that Telltale killed all the hype with the bad news. I already saw one leak that's ehh

Head over to reddit. I just saw 2 threads with the title “MAJOR SPOILERS” so I’m guessing you’ll find what your looking for. I don’t want to get spoiled because this may very well be the last TT TWD episode so I wanna fucking enjoy it.

• Yeah that's what I'm hoping, enough ep 3 and 4 leaks come out so we can maybe piece together what was supposed to happen

• I’m anxious to see what Telltale is gonna say. I mean the longer it takes for them to come out and say something the better because if they’re taking a long time they’re most likely trying to figure things out. If they knew they were for sure gonna cancel it they would’ve said something by now.

I can still enjoy it, it's just that Telltale killed all the hype with the bad news. I already saw one leak that's ehh

• edited September 2018

Indeed, it is weird that we know for sure that some titles have been cancelled like TWAU 2 and some other games, but still no info about TFS.
    I mean maybe it doesnt mean anything since TWAU 2 was still in development and they had no problems saying that it has been cancelled, while for TFS which is still purchasable and unfinished to this day, they still have to think how to manage to sort this thing out.

I’m anxious to see what Telltale is gonna say. I mean the longer it takes for them to come out and say something the better because if they’

• edited September 2018

RevietechUSA and RGT 85 I believe said that they will have a skeleton crew to fulfil their walking dead obligations or something like that. They should have the articles in their description me thinks.

God bless you.

I don't know if the other half of the crew are working with TWD, but people here on the forums posted screenshots of the twitter of one of t

• edited September 2018

RevietechUSA and RGT 85 I believe said that they will have a skeleton crew to fulfil their walking dead obligations or something like that. They should have the articles in their description me thinks.

God bless you.

@bluewalker @Feedingfrenzy91 I hope you guys are right, but what are your sources? Ive seen 0 evidence saying the team is working on TWD but I hope so.

• ReviewtechUSA "The company will keep 25 people employed to finish up The Walking Dead series and then it is no more. Subscribe To ReviewTechUSA for more great content!"

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/09/telltale-games-begins-wave-of-layoffs-cancels-stranger-things-game/

They're staying behind to work on Minecraft

• ReviewtechUSA "The company will keep 25 people employed to finish up The Walking Dead series and then it is no more. Subscribe To ReviewTechUSA for more great content!"

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/09/telltale-games-begins-wave-of-layoffs-cancels-stranger-things-game/

God bless you.

• are u singing cardi B's song :D ?

I said I like it like that. ?

• I just saw the leak of stranger things game and... Now I'm even more sad.

• I don't want the scripts leaked until it is 100% confirmed the series in cancelled. Because if the CEO is looking for ways to get it finished, he certainly wouldn't continue looking if the endings get leaked.

• I guess tomorrow we will most likely find out of S4 is officially canned or if they will actually finish the game, really hoping that somehow that small team finishes it.

• Is there only one studio working on minecraft? If so this is good. What else could this “skeleton crew” be working on that isn’t TWD? I’m assuming that voice actors will be informed soon about what’s going on.

There you go https://twitter.com/anameformyself/status/1043948399056150528

• Thought the statement was in a few weeks?

Poogers555 posted: »

I guess tomorrow we will most likely find out of S4 is officially canned or if they will actually finish the game, really hoping that somehow that small team finishes it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.