seriously, I just don't get it though

how could a game company shut down just like that??It don’t even have little bit of sign earlier. I mean,other companies are like ‘oh god our sales are awful we need help’ ’help and buy our games we’re going to broke’ ’we might have some bad news this year’ ’we’re poor now so we can’t make the game’ ‘help us!’ ‘somebody want to buy us?’

it just really gotta be some sign show up !

and ttg is like:

[few months ago]

we’re going to make twd:tfs this year!next year we have twau s2 and we’re going to use new engine!!

[days ago]

here is the schedule!this is gonna be great!

[2 hours ago]

here’s some new pics and trailers about the upcoming episode 2!

oh this fanart is lovely!

[now]

we’re dead ok bye.

how??????????????????????????????????????????????

I even doubt if those employee knows it??????????????????????

Comments

• We could potentially find out today or tomorrow

• That’s what I can’t wrap my head around...how could they close just like this after hyping their comeback and finally get it right with the final season.

• didn't kevin bruner sue them? so maybe he suddenly won the lawsuit

• you're right, I'm waiting for them to get back on work and say something tonight

Melton23 posted: »

We could potentially find out today or tomorrow

• Right!!I mean, their previous works are bit bad(and that Chinese translation, man, it's bad and even got a lot of 口口口 on the subtitles), and the tfs is truly amazing just like back to s1.....what a shame

MrGraffio posted: »

That’s what I can’t wrap my head around...how could they close just like this after hyping their comeback and finally get it right with the final season.

• wow...that must be a big sue... :s

Hersani posted: »

didn't kevin bruner sue them? so maybe he suddenly won the lawsuit

• I know right. They had to have known they were in trouble. It would have been better to cancel the game completely then only release half of it and leave us hanging and annoyed.

• Yes! It's one thing that something didn't start at all(like I love twau too but it's already have one complete season, so, no squeal is fine), and it's totally different that leave people in a cliffhanger.

I know right. They had to have known they were in trouble. It would have been better to cancel the game completely then only release half of it and leave us hanging and annoyed.

• Watch the documentary on Obsidian's near death, before the Pillars of Eternity kickstarter. That'll tell you everything you need to know about how volatile the gaming industry can be.

• thx

Watch the documentary on Obsidian's near death, before the Pillars of Eternity kickstarter. That'll tell you everything you need to know about how volatile the gaming industry can be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.