You guys deserve to see this. (Pax East Tech Demo)

I've kept this with me for quite a long time now, and... with the recent news I've decided to make it public. I'm probably breaking multiple rules but I'm ready for any consequence this may bring.

This is for you guys, you all deserve to see this.

Comments

• hm this wasnt in the game

• edited September 2018

You've had it and you kept it from us? How could you? You monster!
    Also at the end there is a ranch in the background. Interesting...

• This is awesome!

• This was the first demo they showed at Pax East and it was only for the people who went there at the panel.

hm this wasnt in the game

• Thanks for sharing that ❤️ How did you get it?

• Is it just me or Clementine looks slightly younger there?

Also, thanks for taking the risk.

• She's wearing the red jacket from ANF. That's probably her model for the ranch flashback.

Lone_Orange posted: »

Is it just me or Clementine looks slightly younger there? Also, thanks for taking the risk.

• Someone who cares about the community a lot shared this with me months ago. Obviously if Telltale weren't shutting down, this wouldn't be public. :)

Fury2014 posted: »

Thanks for sharing that ❤️ How did you get it?

• Its always nice to see stuff like this. Thanks a ton for bringing it to the public. Seeing stuff like this is bittersweet but worth the feels.

• edited September 2018

This is really cool! The combat animations were a more dynamic and a little nicer looking but they're a bit long so I get why they changed it.

Also is that a Badger I spy on the bed?

• Thank you a lot

• It's a crazy theory guys but WHAT IF Telltale planned to include this scene in the final version of TFS? Like maybe in ep 3 or ep 4 include a flashback scene from the Ranch showing what exactly happened there? It's just a thought and honestly it makes me even more sad :( Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

• This is raw footage! How--how did you acquire this? I thought the Pax demo was a Telltale presentation, not a public demo booth thing.
    All we've had so far is some camcorder footage of this being presented, but this is so much better! Thank you!

• Oh wow, it had actual gameplay, awesome stuff!

• Awesome! I really like the scene where Clem checked for bullets in the pistol. It shows how used to she is to this world.

• Thank you so much. I would've been fine going my whole life not seeing the whole footage, but you come out of nowhere and save us all the trouble. I love this community! :)

• Neat. I had seen up to her approaching the door to the cabin but every video cut off there.

• Thank you for posting this.

• She's also wearing her s3 finale jacket

Lone_Orange posted: »

Is it just me or Clementine looks slightly younger there? Also, thanks for taking the risk.

• Thank u megami , telltale don't deserve fans like u , truly one of the best

Someone who cares about the community a lot shared this with me months ago. Obviously if Telltale weren't shutting down, this wouldn't be public.

• I remember that, but never watched it because I didn't want to spoil how Clem will look like until the game was released.

• I remember this clip was leaked from the PAX east panel back in April, only like 30 seconds of it were recorded, and it was very low, low quality.

• It's obviously using that design because that's more or less a transition from what they intended to what we ended up with.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.