Comments

• I honestly didn't think this would pass 1000, nice to see there's a bunch of people who care.

• Now it's nearly at 14,000.

• Lee would've been proud, I guess.

• edited September 2018

And how is this gonna change something? I can't figure out.

• To be perfectly honest with you, its probably not going to change anything and people know that but they sign it anyway. Can't figure it out myself.

And how is this gonna change something? I can't figure out.

• At least it shows that people care

Tewudin posted: »

To be perfectly honest with you, its probably not going to change anything and people know that but they sign it anyway. Can't figure it out myself.

• I care as well but I just don't see point signing anything since I don't believe it will change things.

At least it shows that people care

• And every one of them is useless. Signatures on a petition aren't dollars in a bank. No one is gonna finish the game just because a few thousand people want them to. It'll cost millions to finish TFS even from where it is now. It's why it's actually cheaper for TellTale to stop production completely and give full refunds than to keep working on it. It's gonna cost more to finish than they earned in sales.

• I dont care it is useless, at least I tried untill the very end, hence I signed.

And every one of them is useless. Signatures on a petition aren't dollars in a bank. No one is gonna finish the game just because a few thou

• It shows we care at least.

• It can help as evidence to form the basis of an argument when emailing skybound or robert or someone. You can use it to cite that people care and really want the game to be saved yadayada

Sign in to comment in this discussion.