Telltale might survive, for real

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

As a law student, i wanted to point out some things; first, bankruptcy is a process meant to help the company, to try and put it back in business, so yes, they WILL have a chance to pay off their debts and present a plan for recovery. I talk more about it on this video if you have nothing to do...

Plz give feedback if you do watch
Edit: corrected misspelling

Comments

• They haven't filed for bankruptcy, they are just shutting down. While I do think this is just to get them back on their feet, I still think it's a bit different.

• Oh that is very different, hmm i have seen many people saying they did file bankruptcy, they were probably confused then

They haven't filed for bankruptcy, they are just shutting down. While I do think this is just to get them back on their feet, I still think it's a bit different.

• Yup, now it's fraud.

They haven't filed for bankruptcy, they are just shutting down. While I do think this is just to get them back on their feet, I still think it's a bit different.

• The CEO said they are not filing for bankruptcy, they might in the future but they are somewhat fine for now.

AstroZombie posted: »

Oh that is very different, hmm i have seen many people saying they did file bankruptcy, they were probably confused then

• Everyone is fired, wake up already. These people will not return, not after how they were treated. Telltale is dead already, they are just finishing whatever they have left. Episodes 3 and 4 are gone, the sooner you accept it, the sooner you get over it.

• You're right, it's just odd how easy they are giving up, you know, bankruptcy is a good option

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Everyone is fired, wake up already. These people will not return, not after how they were treated. Telltale is dead already, they are just f

• Thanks for the info!

The CEO said they are not filing for bankruptcy, they might in the future but they are somewhat fine for now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.