Good news for the 250

Ubisoft San Francisco and naughty dog and Santa Monica games have offered the fired 250 now former telltale game workers permanent and temporary jobs it's always nice when the games industry pull together https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2018/09/23/the-last-of-us-part-studio-naughty-dog-telltale-jobs/ now we need a studio to finish off the final season the walking dead

Comments

• Wow, that's big of them!

I'd find it funny if they all ended up working on the Last of Us instead of TWD though. Seems the devs can't avoid working on the apocalypse xD

• It's the apocalypse for those who lost their jobs

Wow, that's big of them! I'd find it funny if they all ended up working on the Last of Us instead of TWD though. Seems the devs can't avoid working on the apocalypse xD

• At least the future starts to look bright for those people. I'm happy for them and wish them the best of luck.

P.S. About the studio finishing up TFS - yeah... good luck with that.

• LMFAO, to be honest we can hope for the best(narrowly)

Tewudin posted: »

At least the future starts to look bright for those people. I'm happy for them and wish them the best of luck. P.S. About the studio finishing up TFS - yeah... good luck with that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.