FIRST TEN MINUTES OF EP2

Comments

• I won't watch it, but thanks for posting this. At least we know that we will be getting episode 2.

• The final episode ?

• Damnit, I was hoping episode 2's quality would be so bad I wouldn't care much for the rest of the season but it seems just as well polished as episode 1 xD Preparing to hate Telltale all over again...

• they rushed up again...

• Sad cause it's the shittiest since michone eps.

• Fucking awesome! Now I am even more pissed, since we won't get a normal conclusion.

• Looks pretty good.

• Can you hear my heart breaking?

• It seems kind of laggy, but that's probably just the specs of the pc they're using.
    And yeah, there isn't enough raw assets in the outside. It looks like a green screen because the only 'world' is a comic-black painting that lies in the background and a few flowers.
    What am I doing this is the final episode
    10/10

• oh my this makes our choices matter

• Why don't you like it?

Sad cause it's the shittiest since michone eps.

• Hey guys, this isn’t the first ten minutes of the episode. This stuff happens after the title credits play.

• which is the first ten minutes gameplay...

VoidGhost posted: »

Hey guys, this isn’t the first ten minutes of the episode. This stuff happens after the title credits play.

• No, there are two scenes prior to the title credits playing.

• Did they change the music from the intro or is it still the same from episode 1?

Hey guys, this isn’t the first ten minutes of the episode. This stuff happens after the title credits play.

• It’s the same. I’m just saying that the actual first ten minutes play before them, like episode 1.

GSSalvador posted: »

Did they change the music from the intro or is it still the same from episode 1?

• Yeah, i got that. I was just curious about the music.

It’s the same. I’m just saying that the actual first ten minutes play before them, like episode 1.

• edited September 2018

AJ's outrage is actually kinda hilarious.

Gettin Thicker than Water vibes when those two came in.

Holy shit, I just realized something--Louis and Violet have pretty much the same fucking face.

Shame there's not much of a goodbye or walk of shame sequence. At least Tenn got a mention...even if it's purely Main character centric. Hmph.

And Violet is carrying Marlon's bow because...?

Not really a fan of how Louis is handling in this [combo]-scenario.

Dang, poor Abel this early in the episode. Neat atttention to detail(?) regarding what side it is though.

Egh...not too impressed thus far.

• No, there are two scenes prior to the title credits playing.

Oh really? That's good to hear.
    How do you know though...?

• Perhaps cause it seems pretty rushed thus far, plus a tad wishywashy.

Why don't you like it?

• Interesting but seriouly HE SURVIVED THAT? also the reason behind the lack MIGHT be because the team maybe didn't have enough time? just a theory.

• And Violet is carrying Marlon's bow because...?

It literally doesn't matter.

DabigRG posted: »

AJ's outrage is actually kinda hilarious. Gettin Thicker than Water vibes when those two came in. Holy shit, I just realized something

• Yeah, seriously.
    Like, unless that has something to do with Void's claim, she just decides to wield the bow there for no reason. Or honor, for that matter.

GSSalvador posted: »

And Violet is carrying Marlon's bow because...? It literally doesn't matter.

• So the gun to the head is likely Lilly?

• Ekhm, Look at His previous comments and You will know how does He know that :)

Besides, https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/9iir8s/first_10_minutes_of_episode_2_of_the_walking_dead/e6k3bp3

"MKirkbride
    5 points
    ·
    1 hour ago
    By the way, this isn’t the first ten minutes of the game. This stuff all come after the title credits roll. They’re are two scenes before this that set it all up."

No, there are two scenes prior to the title credits playing. Oh really? That's good to hear. How do you know though...?

• Official confirmation! And there are two missing scenes even.
    Thank you.

JmoooX posted: »

Ekhm, Look at His previous comments and You will know how does He know that Besides, https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/commen

• Based on the consistency of the scenes that are played out, and the concept arts that was leaked by Reddit, it's likely James.

SemiSweet posted: »

So the gun to the head is likely Lilly?

• Yeah, that's my thought as well.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Based on the consistency of the scenes that are played out, and the concept arts that was leaked by Reddit, it's likely James.

• So, info from the IGN review

The episode has a Storybuilder type segment for the events of Done Running
    One of the first two scenes is the Ericson students(and Rosie) at Marlon's grave, with AJ questioning what it means
    You can examine Marlon's blood in the opening section

Plot stuff

Mitch starts the backlash against AJ
    Clementeen and AJ get chased by Abel and his gunwielding partner, who is an adult or at least barely shorter than him

The Chase

• I do not know if I watch or expect to play tomorrow, it's a lot to think about

• It just seems very underwhelming. But S1 Ep2's beginning was similiar.

AJ's outrage is actually kinda hilarious. Gettin Thicker than Water vibes when those two came in. Holy shit, I just realized something

• That was about bringing up to speed concerning passed time with the addition of Mark, though. Different circumstance of storytelling there.

And even then, things picked up a bit once Mr. Parker got caught in the trap, which introduces Ben and by extension segways into the threats of the episode.

This video omits two establishing scenes, one involving Marlon's burial and the moment where everyone starts to turn on AJ. And as I said, the portrayals/usage of Louis and to an extent Abel & I guess Violet feels very cut n dry, partially thanks to things feeling like they're moving too fast.

Ghetsis posted: »

It just seems very underwhelming. But S1 Ep2's beginning was similiar.

• NonViolet/Shipping fans, get ready to cringe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.