IGN gives episode 2 a 5 out of 10.

But come on, it's IGN. Their scores are almost always arbitrary anyway. They gave episode 1 a 6.5. Fuck 'em.

Comments

• I give IGN a 5 out of 10. Oh wait, that's too generous.

• IGN is the Nickelback of game reviews.

• Even a 1 out of 10 is too generous.

Jayroen posted: »

I give IGN a 5 out of 10. Oh wait, that's too generous.

• It shouldn't really be a surprise that Telltale didn't have enough money to buy a decent IGN review.

• Not surprising, since the same reviewer gave the first episode a 6,5.

• Underrated comment.

Onmens posted: »

It shouldn't really be a surprise that Telltale didn't have enough money to buy a decent IGN review.

• Is there someone here who actually cares about a review from IGN?

• Before the shitstorm that happened with TT, on steam S4 had overwhelming reviews, yet IGN ranked the first episode with a 6,5 out of 10, saying it was dull and slow. I mean the ending of the first episode was amazing, how can someone even say it was dull and slow...
    I think it was the opposite of what IGN said.

• IGN is bullshit. Take Alien Isolation for example, a game thatbwas rated terribly by them but to everyone else was great.

• Yea fuck’em. They gave ANF praise what retards.

• IGN? You mean IGN "We gave that piece of shit Evolve a 9 but Doom a 7" IGN?

• I gave ANF praise ?

Yea fuck’em. They gave ANF praise what retards.

• Does it really matter now?

• the review doesn't even sound like they played or watched Ep2

• NEVER EVER TRUST IGN (SMH) #YOUHERE

• This episode was Abysmal T-rash yes with a capital T

• And how would you know?

This episode was Abysmal T-rash yes with a capital T

• ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL, sheesh they are a laughing stock of reviewers, lemme guess black ops 4 will get a 9/10 when it comes out right

• 9/10 fast-paced CGI Michael Bay Movie :)

• Am I the only one that doesn't think Nickelback is THAT bad? hehe

Ontopic: meh. I never agree with GIN ratings anyway. Usually the best ratings from them are of games that I think are overrated. And those they give mediocre scores I usually like a lot, so... nothing out of the ordinary for me.

IGN is the Nickelback of game reviews.

• Hey, that's insulting to Nickelback.

IGN is the Nickelback of game reviews.

• edited September 2018

Probably. They also gave the new fifa an 8,5

Sir_Tubs posted: »

ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL, sheesh they are a laughing stock of reviewers, lemme guess black ops 4 will get a 9/10 when it comes out right

• Could anyone please share a link? Can't seem to find it on their site.

• 0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Could anyone please share a link? Can't seem to find it on their site.

• Thank you! :smile:

Here you go: http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/09/24/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-episode-2-review

• well they gave a new frontier a 8.5-9 so we can all agree that ign reviews make no sense

• Even in the end, IGN is cancer.
    Episode 1 review: Too much character development! Not enough twists and turns!
    Episode 2 review: Not enough character development! Too many shocks!

I'm not even exaggerating, that's what was literally said.

• That is one of the biggest issue with IGN when you click on a review you enter the fucking lotterly of reviewers!

• edited September 2018

I actually don't understand all the Nickelback hate, either. It's like some popular or somewhat popular person somewhere decided they didn't like Nickelback and people around them just agreed to be popular too and it snowballed and now it's fashionable to shit on Nickelback even though most of the people who shit on them don't actually think they're bad.

Archielan posted: »

Am I the only one that doesn't think Nickelback is THAT bad? hehe Ontopic: meh. I never agree with GIN ratings anyway. Usually the best r

• They suck at rating , and besides put me as the person that rates it you’ll get a solid 10/10 .

• IKR.

• They probably copied it out of another review whilst drinking too much water... :p

• edited September 2018

To be fair on Episode 1, the person reviewing it either doesn't like those type of games/stories very much or simply picked up on the handful of shortcuts taken in fixing some of the recurring complaints/issues with the series.

As for Episode 2, having seen the "first" ten minutes of the episode, I'm waving my hand for lack of balance.

@Gauss99 dull and slow

Well, I think we've found the issue/"issue".

@Ghetsis 9/10 fast-paced CGI Michael Bay Movie :)

...I mean, that's probably not the wrong train of thought

@Megaodg33 Even in the end, IGN is cancer.
    Episode 1 review: Too much "character development!" Not enough twists and turns!
    Episode 2 review: Not enough character development! Too many shocks!

I'm not even exaggerating, that's what was literally said.

Oh boy, that's not an encouraging sign...
    >

• Can't spell ignorant without IGN

• The IGN video review is up on Youtube. Has anyone watched it?

• Yeah Im not going to trust the person whos reviewing this season. Their episode 1 review was fucking awful and shows the person reviewing the game doesnt know what makes these type of games good.

• Its a real shame that a lot of reviews I been reading have been very biased about the impending fate of the game and not treating the episode as it was intended to be. I know that's easy to do and its super important to inform people that "hey this might never finish past this point" but it just seems to be a lot of "it'll never continue so why should I care". Sad.

• Not gonna lie, was approaching that territory a couple of hours ago.

Its a real shame that a lot of reviews I been reading have been very biased about the impending fate of the game and not treating the episod

• No, I have ‘How You Remind Me’ on ‘Spotify’. ?

Archielan posted: »

Am I the only one that doesn't think Nickelback is THAT bad? hehe Ontopic: meh. I never agree with GIN ratings anyway. Usually the best r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.