What are the pros and cons of TWD: Michonne?

A lot of fans say gave "Michonne" a mixed bag of reviews, but do you have a pros and cons list of "Michonne"?

Comments

• Pros: It is the only Telltale series I've played where "..." was the majority answer that I picked because it works with her character and that was fun and different.

The intro was pretty neat

Cons: completely forgettable in every other aspect

• Pros: Best intro song and cinematic ever
    Cons: Everything else

• Like others said, its just really unforgettable. The story is not original in any way and has been done before.

• Pros:

Good action, good atmosphere atmosphere, cool intro, and Michonne is a compelling enough character to carry it.

Cons:

Side characters are bland and the story's pretty generic and predictable.

• Pros: Intro song and cinematic, action, Sam was hot to me. Pretty sure I'm one of the only ones that liked her character too.

Cons: Everything else. The final major choice to either stay with the kids or leave the house is quite possibly the dumbest decision by Telltale ever.

TWD: Michonne from a narrative standpoint had absolutely no reason for existing and quite frankly, was precious time and passion wasted on a meaningless project. That and 400 days since it didn't amount to shit other than a few cameos in Season 2.

• you mean forgettable

Like others said, its just really unforgettable. The story is not original in any way and has been done before.

• Pros: Awesome intro sequence.

Cons: Everything else as said before.

It added nothing to the series and none of the characters are the slightest bit interesting and didn't matter. Even Michonne was kinda just meh and the only character development we got was the overusing of her dead daughters which got really annoying and added as a poor excuse for character development.

• Pros: really brutal combat, cool locations, plenty of scumbag choices, interesting side characters and antagonists, glimpses of Atlanta when the outbreak first happened

Cons: rather short episodes, Michonne plot armor, annoying ghost children

• edited September 2018

Pro: It's been a while since i played and for the life of me I can't remember anything. I guess michonne looks cool with her badass attitude/ how she carries herself?

Cons: See 1st part of pros. Really the game is so forgettable. If it didn't exist in the first place I would not be sad. Also the last choice has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
    TT: You wanna kys?
    Me: I'll choose life, thanks.

• Pros: Most of the songs, Did Grey vs Gray conflict better than Season 2, Norma and Randall are two of the best villains, Experience with the TV Show/Comicbook weren't really necessary for the most part, some of best models and action at the time, nice helping of interactivity in final episode, Alex is one of the select few positive kid and boy characters,
    Cons: Too short, Main conflict is rather/rushed and undeveloped beyond first episode, Pete's crew is barely characterized aside from Oak, Sam's motives can feel overly hurtful for some compared to Norma, Elodie and Colette hallucinations can seem overplayed as the game progresses, Norma's death was over the top and disproportionate,

• Pros: Directly tied to comics. Michonne. Short anddoesn’t try too hard to be something dumb.
    Cons: Theydon’t try too hard buuuut...it still is pretty dumb

• Pros: A determinant major character. Gays. Siddiq is hot. Representation of Native American people for once. Ways of dealing with walkers we haven't seen elsewhere. The action is really cool if you're not using a laggy computer. Script is pretty good. Final episode is reminiscent of S1 and TFS. Good intro and endings for most of it. If you like model swapping, there are some neat assets in there you can have fun with.

Cons: At least one major character that you expect to be determinant isn't (not the same as the one in the pros, tho). Gays are either dead or subtext. Siddiq's the only comic cameo worth nothing. The action is absolute garbage on computers if they're not high-end. Very short, doesn't feel like it's worth full price. Not noteworthy unless you read the comics or watch the show (doesn't factor into any Clem-related games).

• Slightly off topic but knowing what we know about Telltales sales I wonder how many games 400 Days sold more than?

Sarunas21 posted: »

Pros: Intro song and cinematic, action, Sam was hot to me. Pretty sure I'm one of the only ones that liked her character too. Cons: Every

Sign in to comment in this discussion.