It's really beautiful how Clementine brings forth so many fans together to save a franchise

You don't see that much in the gaming industry within fans.

Comments

• made an account for this one.

• YOU KNOW, I love clem so much, my fav female hero

• edited September 2018

I'm so glad the gaming community came together to save her (i'm crying of joy) like never before, thank you guys and TT for fighting back, god I'm so happy emotionally, I felt depressed when i heard it got cancelled, now we're going to see her Clem (Melissa) come back #SAVECLEM

• I hope Melissa knows how much we love Clementine.

hs19940 posted: »

I'm so glad the gaming community came together to save her (i'm crying of joy) like never before, thank you guys and TT for fighting back, g

• Clementine is my all time favourite video game character, she's the best.

• Clementine is one of my favorite characters in any medium. I'm relieved to hear that there's a higher chance of her story getting some closure.

• edited September 2018

Clem for me is like a little sister, been with her for like 6 years, Im glad we still have hope to see her story completed. When I started playing as Lee I was 13, now Im almost 19 so I spent some good time with her, probably S2 Clementine is my favourite character ever, on par with Dante (Devil May Cry), Geralt and few others.

• There are no words to describe what Clem means to me. Literally spend my adolescence with their stories, I could not see how it vanished in this way. I'm so happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.