[Spoilers] Suffer The Children

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

That was...A Fucken Great Episode, not only I get too see Lily God Damñ I was speechless on the Charater development on each and everyone of the characters.

Mitch for example, he had a lot of Spotlight and dialogue in this episode not too mention I wanted too kick his ass for threatening me,even tho he kinda redeemed himself by attacking Lilly he had it coming .

Not too mention the Romance scene with Violet/Louis which we'll probably talk later in another discussion in this forum...I’m just speechless including the end credits (OH MY GOD)
“In The Pines “is back!

I’m so flabbergasted to even use any more words to describe how awesome this episode was .

What do you guys think?

Let me know in the comments below .

Peace✌?.

Comments

• I'll detail it later, but the process of watching this episode was pretty down and up for me.

• I thought it was weird how that nurse was missing her legs and body but somehow still had some big dead walker boobies .

• They were probably implants.

Trickhead posted: »

I thought it was weird how that nurse was missing her legs and body but somehow still had some big dead walker boobies .

• Yeah but without the boobs, how would we know she was a woman?

Trickhead posted: »

I thought it was weird how that nurse was missing her legs and body but somehow still had some big dead walker boobies .

• I know you're joking, but Ruby calls her a Miss.

Yeah but without the boobs, how would we know she was a woman?

• ...You're not wrong....

Yeah but without the boobs, how would we know she was a woman?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.