Can We Talk About a Specific Character? (Ep. 1/2 Spoilers)

This isn't even a fully serious discussion or topic but I'm laughing my ass off and amazed at how absolutely FUCKED UP Abel gets in this episode. Like I can't count how many injuries that guy gets, especially if you pushed him into the walkers in Ep. 1. And on top of all that he ends up primed for what's most likely going to be torture? Dude can't catch a break...oh wait. :D

Comments

• Thought the same thing xddd AJ really fucked him up too XDDDD

• Yea he got fucked up

• Dude I was literally in the middle of saying to myself "Dude you are getting FUKT up." after Clem kicked him in the face twice, and before I could finish Rosie started tearing away at the only arm he had left! I had to pause the game I was laughing so hard!

Thought the same thing xddd AJ really fucked him up too XDDDD

• edited September 2018

I hope we get to torture him for info in the next episode, if we get it.

Dude I was literally in the middle of saying to myself "Dude you are getting FUKT up." after Clem kicked him in the face twice, and before I

• edited September 2018

I'm especially curious how that's gonna go because I'm playing a "Evil to my enemies, Good to my friends/allies" type Clem and I gave AJ dibs on Abel. Though I might have to renege on that deal depending on the options given, I've always wanted to have Clem have her own Crowbar+Carver moment. And I noticed we did get a huge pry-bar this episode. >:)

I hope we get to torture him for info in the next episode, if we get it.

• Not to mention he loses an arm if you push him out the window in the previous episode. His life sucks.

• Just when I thought Clem couldn't get more badass... Damn! I was really stupefied during their fight.

• Clem fucked him up pretty good, I liked that.

• he deserves it, fucking arsehole

• Abel in Done Running: "It's just me and my ugly face."

Me in Suffer the Children: "Barely."

• Ep 1: loses Arm
    Ep 2: Loses everything except torso and broken leg from breaking clems fall and primed for torture. Poor Abel

• The character of james I can't even comprehend , he had to be a teenager ??? How are all these kids so wise surviving ? Couldn't he be like 35/45 years old not looking like a a teenager in school ??

• edited September 2018

"I fucking really hate that fucking dickhead shitfuck." - AJ

• Wise words.

• Abel could use a smoke right now..

• who is wondering where is gabe and javier in the final season

• I doubt AJ will EVER top that line if we get the next 2 episodes. It was too perfect.

• He's like the comic Governor of the game verse at this point, who had his arm cut off, eye ripped out, ear bit off, fucked up the ass with a spoon, castrated and then shot in the head all before being eaten by walkers

• I feel like there is 100% going to be a choice for Abel to just ask us to kill him. My man missing his arm, leg is fucked beyond repair, arm chewed out.

But holy fuck what a tank tho, this man took so much damage he must be made of pure fucking flex tape.

• He earned it, imo. If he was just a survivor, nah, but here he is, conning kids out of food and safety and acting like he's all innocent for it. At least Lilly and Marlon were somewhat forgivable.

• Nobody. They’re not coming back.

who is wondering where is gabe and javier in the final season

• To have to deal with all of that and then be tortured to boot? Fate defiently has something against the guy. That look he gives as all the kids surrounding him lol, he's so regretting his life choices in that moment.

Can't help but draw comparisons between him and Randall. Ironically, Randall was undoubtedly the bigger of two evils and he got it off easier than Abel has so far. Something tells me Abel won't exactly be as resilient as Randall was though. You know, considering the latter still had all of his limbs.

• NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like there is 100% going to be a choice for Abel to just ask us to kill him. My man missing his arm, leg is fucked beyond repair, arm

• Can't help but draw comparisons between him and Randall.

That was the main comparison to be had in this episode and for the better.

CrazyN8Ball posted: »

To have to deal with all of that and then be tortured to boot? Fate defiently has something against the guy. That look he gives as all the k

• ehhh with a face like that he kind of has it coming, you know?

• Abel fans in episode 1: He seems like a nice, polite fellow who doesn’t wanna hurt anybody
    Abel fans in episode 2: get rekt dickead shitfuck

• Randall flashbacks. Noooooo

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like there is 100% going to be a choice for Abel to just ask us to kill him. My man missing his arm, leg is fucked beyond repair, arm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.