Can we just talk about AJ in episode 2 please? (Spoilers)

At the beginning of the episode Clem and AJ are going over what happened when he killed Marlon. This scene just breaks my heart because AJ didnt know any better growing up as an apocalypse Child but is attacked by the other kids anyways and labeled as a “murderer”. How did you respond to this situation and why?

Comments

• Told him he was justified

• Cuz Marlon deserved it

Told him he was justified

• lol i called him a murderer, i smiled every time he said "i am a murderer" way too funny

Cuz Marlon deserved it

• edited September 2018

I was honest with him. Told him what he did was wrong, but I also comforted him when I had the chance. Indeed, the idea of developing the character of a kid growing up in the Zombie Apocalypse with no/almost no contact with other people besides Clem is pretty interesting, better than I expected in fact. AJ tells Clem at the beginning of Done Running there's nobody ever anywhere, and if you stay quiet he says he never gets to meet anyone.

They explored that further on that episode and although his intentions are good, he does have some impulses that can be a liability not only to other people, but Clem too.

And the worst thing is that I care more about him after playing this episode. And I don't like that if you understand what I mean...

• I probably would've told him that was wrong under normal circumstances.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.