And people wanted Lilly back and not Kenny lol

2»

Comments

• Ultimately at least Kenny has a “Wellington” moment, Lily does not. I know the season isn’t over yet but so far Kenny is far more redeemable then Lily. Also Kenny would NEVER capture children and use them as slave fighters, THATS fucked up.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

they are both as bad as each other.

• Just change your profile pic to Lily already.

Box Tv posted: »

Lilly is the villain, but she has humanity and she’s is definitely not evil, at least she definitely wasn’t evil in season one. And you know she is a great character anyway lol funny how people rate how great a character is based on their goodness

• kenny is only redeemable because hes a family man thats it. lilly aint excused from her actions but we dont understand the circumstances, nobody is born a monster

Ultimately at least Kenny has a “Wellington” moment, Lily does not. I know the season isn’t over yet but so far Kenny is far more redeemable then Lily. Also Kenny would NEVER capture children and use them as slave fighters, THATS fucked up.

• lilly aint excused from her actions but we dont understand the circumstances, nobody is born a monster

Well yah but you can say that for anything really. Like you could say Hitler wasn’t born a monster lmao. In the end your actions decide who you ultimately are.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

kenny is only redeemable because hes a family man thats it. lilly aint excused from her actions but we dont understand the circumstances, nobody is born a monster

• Nobody is judging Lilly as a character based on her morality, we are judging her like we judged carver, we like her as a character, she is interesting, but she’s a bitch and needs to die.

Box Tv posted: »

Lilly is the villain, but she has humanity and she’s is definitely not evil, at least she definitely wasn’t evil in season one. And you know she is a great character anyway lol funny how people rate how great a character is based on their goodness

• edited September 2018

Lily is a smart person, she is a manipulator and is the leader of a new group of people, when the last time we saw her she was also a leader.

IceRyder posted: »

oh shut it kenny fan, kenny is an hypocritical, angry, not bright, wouldnt follow you if you didnt have his back for the smallest thing, was

• I liked Lilly but didn't want her back. Same with Kenny. Their stories ended with s1. I guess Telltale couldn't create interesting characters anymore, that's why we've got these silly returns.
    One person who I expected to show up again will never do. Christa.

• What’s wrong with returning S1 characters? I will argue that clem shouldn’t be the only original character from Georgia to survive, just like how we all feel towards Rick and Daryl from the show, or Rick and Carl from the comics.

I liked Lilly but didn't want her back. Same with Kenny. Their stories ended with s1. I guess Telltale couldn't create interesting character

Sign in to comment in this discussion.