So, how did Lilly acted in your gameplay?

Actually... In mine, she was pretty nice, and I felt like she still see Clem as her family.
And my Clem was nice to her too :smile:

AND YEAH, IT WAS AFTER SHE KICKED HER IN FACE XD

But yeah... She is doing a bad stuff with this kiddnaping people for training them as a soliders. But who knows how its gonna end up?

Comments

• You can ask Mitch if he thinks she was pretty nice

• You can ask Jane if Kenny was nice.

You can ask Mitch if he thinks she was pretty nice

• edited September 2018

She tried to kill my clem and they shot aj. The bitch be cray

• Actually, Abel shot AJ.

MosesARose posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Uhh... she showed some conflict and was pretty shocked to see Clem alive but after that she was in bitch mode.
    She also had some conflicts when things started going to shit at the school (Even though she shot Omar first).
    I didn't shoot her the first time, I didn't take the shot the second time because I thought there was still good in her but after trying to execute Clementine there's no redemption for her. (And believe me she WAS gonna shoot her). It's the second time my poor Clem has to accept that she might die (The first being when Marlon wants to kill her)
    If I get the chance next episode (If we're getting it) then I'm killing her.

• She was trying to hit Clem and AJ too, almost blew Clem's head off in that chase.

Actually, Abel shot AJ.

• They both were shooting.

Actually, Abel shot AJ.

• Okay, I see now in gameays that there are like 5 death where Lilly shots Clementine. Thats brutal and awful. Still, at the end of the episode she cant shot Clementine.

She was trying to hit Clem and AJ too, almost blew Clem's head off in that chase.

• She would have shot Clem right there if it wasn't for Violet.
    I got 0 doubt about that one

Okay, I see now in gameays that there are like 5 death where Lilly shots Clementine. Thats brutal and awful. Still, at the end of the episode she cant shot Clementine.

• I can agree that when she felt like Clem is a danger, she dont care about their history... But still, I dont agree with that one.

She would have shot Clem right there if it wasn't for Violet. I got 0 doubt about that one

• Lilly made this episode , every scene she's in , the rest just felt like a slow build up to seeing her

• Yeah, I'm killing her the first chance I get.
    Can't wait when the tables are turned with Clem pointing a gun at Lilly. Lilly would say "We were family, Clem. Just like you told me at the school" Then Clem would be like "You're right. We were a family" and then shoots her in the face.

• edited September 2018

Sounds perfect ? but for real I would do it within a heartbeat as well

Yeah, I'm killing her the first chance I get. Can't wait when the tables are turned with Clem pointing a gun at Lilly. Lilly would say "We

• My Lilly was unconvinced, even though I tried to be as pro-Lilly as possible without giving up AJ or the Ericson students.

• It's weird. My game said Lilly was unconvinced despite saying that she was gratified and pleased that I remembered her and accepted her help up.

• Fucking same. But my Clem will have a gun pointed at her and say "You said I'd be in hell a good time before you showed up. Guess you were fucking wrong" before pulling the trigger.
    I shiver in anticipation.

Yeah, I'm killing her the first chance I get. Can't wait when the tables are turned with Clem pointing a gun at Lilly. Lilly would say "We

• edited September 2018

Its weirder because my game said the exact same thing (she was pleased I remembered her and accepted her help) and at the end it said she was conflicted.

AnimalBoy posted: »

It's weird. My game said Lilly was unconvinced despite saying that she was gratified and pleased that I remembered her and accepted her help up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.