[Spoilers]…Lilly preparing for war?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Since we all had a blast last night seeing Lilly all that comes to mind is, who was Lilly’s group at war with?...is she fighting remains of the New Frontier or some unknown group...hell could Lilly be at war against Christas group?

I got so many theories to break this down...if Telltale Games ...hopefully finish up with Episodes 3 & 4.

But anyways , we all know (Minerva) is still alive but hard to say for other twin sister Sophie which I’m really looking Foward too find out.

All I can say is that now since we have Abel as a prisoner it’s going to feel like a Walking Dead Michonne If Episode 3 comes out.

What do you guys think, who do you think Lilly’s Armed raiders are at War with ?

Let me know in the comments bellow.

Peace ✌?

Comments

• My guess is that Lilly might be fighting Javier`s group, that way they get to bring those people in also to tie up all the knots. If thats the case, its gonna be a blast to play! xD If only they release the last two episodes, muh. :p

• It would be cool if it was like Joan or the other dude to make that whole choice not feel pointless but there isnt any choice generator for that so it probably isnt ANF. Or...

hook hand javi is fucking real and thats who they are fighting. Heard it here first.

• I will be so upset if it turns out that Lilly's fighting against another former acquaintance (tho the only one I can think of that I'd be okay with her killing is Mike).

Agreed on that Michonne thing.

• I had a Theroy st first after the fall of Richmond Javi and his group somwhere camping out in the woods figjging of walkers Bandits and other community’s.

WardenKing posted: »

My guess is that Lilly might be fighting Javier`s group, that way they get to bring those people in also to tie up all the knots. If thats the case, its gonna be a blast to play! xD If only they release the last two episodes, muh.

• elMAPACHEelMAPACHE Banned
    edited September 2018

She is fighting with christa and in some point we have to choose who help

• That’s what I think, we have Lilly as the returning season 1 Charater it’s obviously for next returning character from season one is Christa so it’s obvious .

elMAPACHE posted: »

She is fighting with christa and in some point we have to choose who help

• Please no more returning characters

• edited September 2018

I'm actually really curious about that as well.
    It's likely either some new bigger threat or something related to the comics.
    Maybe..nah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.