Lilly pls(EP2 SPOILERS)

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Comments

• I hope they will show more of her kind and loving person.

• Nah, I told her I’d be waiting for her in hell.

• edited September 2018

She's clearly been with these raiders for far too long... I remember back in season one when she literally was against the very people that she's become so far.

"Bandits? Are you serious? This place isn't safe, we can't stay here!"

I want - no, need - a backstory here. When we left her way back then, she was easily in the roughest shape of her life, regardless of whether she stole the RV or not. Maybe she became desperate, or just figured that falling back into another group would keep her safe until something else came along, but it kind of makes me wonder why she'd think that after literally watching and becoming the cause of her old group to fall apart just a short while after she left.

This isn't the Lilly I remember. She would never try to shoot Clementine back then, or try to put her in harm's way under any circumstances. In my game, she clearly cared about Clem - giving her the hair ties, checking in with Lee on her well-being, talking to the kid when she was drawing things on the sidewalk. Kidnapping and/or killing kids wouldn't have been on her radar, despite the way she killed Carley or Doug.

Your picture says a lot, @bloop. I think she's had to adjust to this new lifestyle that she's forced herself into, but the moment that she sees Clem again, that link to her past, and listens to her as Clem says they were family once... I think it stirred something inside of her that probably was buried deep down a long time ago: compassion.

I can't wait for the chance to delve deeper into this side of Lilly. I want to try and bring her back from the brink, and show her just how wrong she's become.

...shit. I'm getting Jane vibes again :')

• I hope if the next episodes are made they flesh out Lily more, I really hope they dont just force her to be "the bad guy."

• You and me dude. And she'd get there (in hell) before Clem, the audacity to claim otherwise.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Nah, I told her I’d be waiting for her in hell.

• it broke my heart

• This is NOT season 1 Lilly. Not the woman I remember. Goodbye Telltale. You failed in the end.

• I hope there's the choice to befriend or spare Lilly. I mean, she was a dickhead in Season One, but she's not a bad person, far from it....

• Did you actually play the first season at all? After Larry's death Lilly was fucking losing it, it would make total sense that she would take the path of a violent lifestyle.

This is NOT season 1 Lilly. Not the woman I remember. Goodbye Telltale. You failed in the end.

• replay season 1 and try to find any justification for lilly acting the way she does now. she lost her mind like 7 years ago, i doubt she's a slave driver because her dad died that one time

Proxman posted: »

Did you actually play the first season at all? After Larry's death Lilly was fucking losing it, it would make total sense that she would take the path of a violent lifestyle.

• ProxmanProxman Banned
    edited September 2018

And like you said, it's been a long ass time since the First Season, people can change dramatically, we don't know what Lilly's been through.

replay season 1 and try to find any justification for lilly acting the way she does now. she lost her mind like 7 years ago, i doubt she's a slave driver because her dad died that one time

• you forget that eight years have passed, of course, she is not the same person, no one would have remained the same

This is NOT season 1 Lilly. Not the woman I remember. Goodbye Telltale. You failed in the end.

• What are all the relationships you can get with her at the end. I got “Unsettled” or something like that.

• Yes I did. And I'm not buying story of Lilly the Kidnapper. Sure, years passed, a lot happened. Kenny could become a pit fighter, Christa a cult leader and Arvo a bodybuilder. But I won't buy it.

Proxman posted: »

Did you actually play the first season at all? After Larry's death Lilly was fucking losing it, it would make total sense that she would take the path of a violent lifestyle.

• I got unconvinced. Probably got that because I didn't even attempt to persuade her with memories.

What are all the relationships you can get with her at the end. I got “Unsettled” or something like that.

• Lilly gonna die if episodes 3 and 4 come out in my playthrough but at the moment she is in limbo

• This was one of those select few moments for her in this Episode. The first playthrough I saw didn't say that, though.

• edited September 2018

I'm still gonna try to be nice to Lilly.

Though, she killed Mitch, so now I don't know if it's worth it.

• I'm getting Jane vibes again :')

What, the trailer didn't give that away for ya?

Arvo a bodybuilder.

She's clearly been with these raiders for far too long... I remember back in season one when she literally was against the very people that

• Y’all, this IS season one Lilly. Strong and cunning, willing to do ANYTHING to protect those she cared about. But when it came to putting Clem down, she couldn’t. On the outside, she’s a cold and isolating person, but in the inside, she’s lonely and insecure. This proved that. If you think about it, Clem is the only connection she has left to her father. This IS season one Lilly — she just has thicker skin.

• Emphasis on THICK.

colbyjack posted: »

Y’all, this IS season one Lilly. Strong and cunning, willing to do ANYTHING to protect those she cared about. But when it came to putting Cl

• Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the Grinch? No? Ok I’ll go now.

• I’m surprised she was squeezing the trigger afterwards, clem being a hardass when faced with death would make any asshole raise an eyebrow.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Nah, I told her I’d be waiting for her in hell.

• edited September 2018

Lilly had darkness in her for sure but I don't know if this season 4 character is Lilly. It seems more like an extreme Lilly hater writing fanfiction to me. It's pretty hard to compare season 1 Lilly to the character now as it's a different era. Back then it was just normal people trying to survive as opposed to these crazy, over the top gang wars we see in the later seasons of the show and games. Anyway, still a pretty fun episode if that's the last one we see.

• Facial expressions ain't gonna change the fact that she pulls the trigger and tries to kill you twice.

• Dude, I honestly think this character wasn't Lily at first(or at least in practice), so we probably don't even have that "luxury" to blame for this.

wdfan posted: »

Lilly had darkness in her for sure but I don't know if this season 4 character is Lilly. It seems more like an extreme Lilly hater writing f

• whether you accept ir or not, This is Season 1 Lilly, she's always been a selfish backstabbing bitch.

• I got “unimpressed”

What are all the relationships you can get with her at the end. I got “Unsettled” or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.