I wish [REDACTED] didn't die. (Episode 2 Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Eh, more like there have been characters that were just incessant in being overbearingly insufferable assholes at times.

Ghetsis posted: »

Sure, I think Telltale should stop making characters constantly swear at you (Mitch).

• The difference is that Louis was a character people spent a fairly substantial amount of time hanging with and getting to know to the events of the climax generated some conflicting feelings, while Mitch was far more relentless in his assholerly throughout the bulk of his screentime and only a very scant number of people on the fringe gave a shit about him to begin with.

Hersani posted: »

(Louis being a dick to clem because of marlon’s death) People: omg leave him alone his actions are justified and his friend just died ? (Mitch being a dick to clem because of marlon’s death) People: fucking asshole?

• You guys gotta understand we KNOW Clem, these people don't, and all they saw of her was how her "son" murdered their leader/friend so of course people are gonna be pissed and wary of her.

Honestly, while it might just be me ignoring certain threads and maybe some posts on sight, people have been a lot more accepting, patient, and forgiving of things in the Final Season compared to everything else.

Demonarke posted: »

Well again I'm not surprised, what you thought he was gonna be nice towards her ? No, but after spending some time with her he found that th

• Perhaps, but you did just admit yourself you were ignoring some threads, I dunno how it was before cause I haven't been active in this forum for very long but I can tell you people are not forgiving at all.

DabigRG posted: »

You guys gotta understand we KNOW Clem, these people don't, and all they saw of her was how her "son" murdered their leader/friend so of cou

• 2 kids die in Episode 1 when there is an internal feud, but only 1 kid dies when there’s a military-style assault with guns, traps, and arrows flying around?

Damn, Lily is really good at this child snatching business

• Well, that's hitting what was deemed rock bottom and dressing things up for the fanbase can do for ya.

Demonarke posted: »

Perhaps, but you did just admit yourself you were ignoring some threads, I dunno how it was before cause I haven't been active in this forum for very long but I can tell you people are not forgiving at all.

• And that one was unintentional on reflex.

2 kids die in Episode 1 when there is an internal feud, but only 1 kid dies when there’s a military-style assault with guns, traps, and arrows flying around? (Spoiler)

• Lilly needs a promotion for all the shit she’s putting up with.

DabigRG posted: »

And that one was unintentional on reflex.

• Everybody with an M in front of their name is a dick. But Mitch and I had an understanding.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.