Oh... shit. Foreshadowing

So during episode 2 we get the chance to tell AJ he murdered Marlon since Marlon was no longer a threat. I bet the plan was for in episode 3 or 4, for Lilly to try and surrender and we'd still have the chance to kill her, making ourselves murderers in AJ's eyes based on what we taught him.

Comments

• Possible...I still believe there is good in Lilly...just may take some extra digging to get there.

• Well... shit. Haven't thought about it that way. You may have a point there. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ, in that particular situation, would call out our hypocrisy. :D

• Maybe we can do it like in Justified, make her draw on us and then we shoot and we can say it was justified.
    Telltale please

• Maybe not maybe yeah I could see it.

• Maybe it will be up to AJ to kill/let her live and our choices determine what he does. Good theory!

• edited September 2018

(Clem shoots Lilly)
    AJ: He why did you do that for!?
    Clem: Cause she attacked us once.
    AJ: But she was no longer a threat to any of us! You're a murderer! (looks around for support from group).
    Clem: Eh no I'm not.
    AJ with deep male voice: OOH HELL NO! You told me if you kill a person who is no longer a threat that's murder and I shot Marlon but now that you do it it's simply OKE?
    Clem:..... Aah damned.

Tewudin posted: »

Well... shit. Haven't thought about it that way. You may have a point there. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ, in that particular situation, would call out our hypocrisy.

• "Do as I say, not as I do"

• As a wise dad by the name of Kratos once said. "Be Better."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.