So about Lilly...

She is Carver 2.0 huh?

They both justify their cruel acts and claim it's for the best, Carver kidnapped the group in season 2 and now Lilly wants to kidnap a bunch of children which is not really her character.

I am disappointed.

Comments

• Are the new writers ruining Lilly's character?

• She’s not like Carter 2.0 I think she just changed over the 6 years during her time in the raider camp fighting wars against another community

• She is not like carver

• I’m a little dissapointed too. The minute the game gave us the choice to tell violet to run or shoot her, that ended it.

• Yeah, bitch tried to kill Clem even tho I didn't tell Vi to shoot wtf

I’m a little dissapointed too. The minute the game gave us the choice to tell violet to run or shoot her, that ended it.

• You say those things like Carver was a bad guy.

• I smell a one dimensional antagonist

Yeah, bitch tried to kill Clem even tho I didn't tell Vi to shoot wtf

• When Lily stabbed Mitch she says Oh goddamit or something like that. I think she instantly regretted doing it. It seemed more of a reflex move than a random stab to kill. Anybody else think that?

• agree,shes not this monster people make her out to be

Tulipstue posted: »

When Lily stabbed Mitch she says Oh goddamit or something like that. I think she instantly regretted doing it. It seemed more of a reflex move than a random stab to kill. Anybody else think that?

• Well obviously Mitch was a accidental kill, she regretted killing mitch...And besides Mitch had it coming.

Tulipstue posted: »

When Lily stabbed Mitch she says Oh goddamit or something like that. I think she instantly regretted doing it. It seemed more of a reflex move than a random stab to kill. Anybody else think that?

• I still like Lilly, even though they tried hard to make us hate her lol

• "Looks like the same old Lilly to me."

• Uh yeah she is, she wouldn't of even needed to kill Mitch. If she wasn't trying to kidnap the kids at the school.

Clemmy1 posted: »

agree,shes not this monster people make her out to be

• I think she was just went down a much darker road as a person after Lee booted her from the group. She had just lost her dad when she snapped and killed Carly or Doug after they provoked her. I wouldnt put it past Lilly’s character however, to join a group like the one Clem fought off. Lilly was always very conservative in the og group and a pessimist at heart, who always saw the worst in every situation. Also it had been YEARS since she had seen Clem which would have done a number on her perception of the world. It will be interesting to see how Lilly survived for so long in later episodes(hopefully).

• She's worse than Carver. All Carver really wanted was for people to pull their weight and contribute to the community. He was a total power mad dick about it, but that's all he wanted. If Rebecca hadn't been pregnant with what he assumed was his kid I doubt he would have chased them down and dragged them back.

Lilly is kidnapping kids and forcing them to fight in a war. That's so much worse.

• That's more or less the baseline of the plot itself, as both this episode and especially Done Running are clearly based on Season 2.
    Somewhat regretfully, I have to say that Carver was probably the better established.

• His name was William fucking Carver and looked like that.

@TripleKillionare I smell a one dimensional antagonist

If you can even call it that.

You say those things like Carver was a bad guy.

• They both justify their cruel acts and claim it's for the best, Carver kidnapped the group in season 2 and now Lilly wants to kidnap a bunch of children which is not really her character.

I am disappointed.

Don't know why you're disappointed? she wasn't exactly a good person either especially towards you.

Are the new writers ruining Lilly's character?

No, they're just writing her the way she has always been.

• This was really the only problem I had with her in ep 2. Like you could’ve made all the right choices to have Lily like you (in S1 and when you meet her again) and she’ll still shoot at you.

Yeah, bitch tried to kill Clem even tho I didn't tell Vi to shoot wtf

• Honestly hearing her saying Clementine's name when the raiders first start shooting was fucking terrifying imo.

• edited September 2018

Not knowing what Lilly will do or say after that filled me with anxiety.

Honestly hearing her saying Clementine's name when the raiders first start shooting was fucking terrifying imo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.