Why didn't Telltale give the workers a notice?

When you are getting laid off you usually get an idea far before that happens. Was this decision from Telltale something they just decided? I just can't see Pete Hawley waking up and thinking "The sales aren't good enough; time to close down." He had to have known this was going to happen soon. Your thoughts.

Comments

• Well, if They knew in advance that They are gonna lose Their jobs and won't be able to finish the games, They wouldn't finish ep. 2 of TFS...

• I would think they would find look for new jobs while they were finishing up; then have a smoother transition to their new job. I don't think they would just get up and walk away because it can take a while to find a job. But I see what your saying.

JmoooX posted: »

Well, if They knew in advance that They are gonna lose Their jobs and won't be able to finish the games, They wouldn't finish ep. 2 of TFS...

• They were banking on the Netflix deal until the last possible second, so I assume they had to deal with things suddenly and quickly. Hopefully it will be better known of the exact details soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.