Theory about raiders enemy group in the north

I believe it’s Javier and Richmond what ya reckon?

Comments

• Or christa and we have to choose who help in some point

• They said the Garcias won't appear at all during the Season, so I doubt it.

• It can't be Javi group, becouse if there would be a way to meet them, there had to be some choices, in story builder, about TNF ending.

I think it might be Christa, but it can be also someone who we didn't meet yet.

• I was also thinking that, it seems very unlikely but it would be cool.

...Ricks group?

• edited September 2018

Something to keep in mind over this war is that apparently the situation is so bad that one side needs to kidnap kids as soldiers....these 2 communities must have numbers in the thousands. Richmond is way too small.

I was also thinking that, it seems very unlikely but it would be cool.

• We don't know the current size of Richmond, but we do know that Javi and the others are confirmed not to return, so Richmond is definitely crossed off the list.

Something to keep in mind over this war is that apparently the situation is so bad that one side needs to kidnap kids as soldiers....these 2 communities must have numbers in the thousands. Richmond is way too small.

• Richmond only has over 100 but im not sure. Fighting them would last no longer than a month for sure. Rick and Negans war only lasted a few days

We don't know the current size of Richmond, but we do know that Javi and the others are confirmed not to return, so Richmond is definitely crossed off the list.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.