Is anybody able to see the stats for the choices?

If so, can you take pic pls?

Comments

• Nope. Still no choices available.

• I imagine Telltale is probably shutting down the servers that store player choice stats, due to their recent studio closure.

I'm not staff, so that's just my personal speculation.

• I would agree with you but on the other telltale games I play the choices from the episodes appear on the choices sections

I imagine Telltale is probably shutting down the servers that store player choice stats, due to their recent studio closure. I'm not staff, so that's just my personal speculation.

• It's a shame the percentages are not working. I always liked finding out whether my choices were unpopular among the players.

• Nope probably a glitch or something sorry bro

• Damn I guess I am not the only one. They better fix or a the potential partners in helping finish the final season.

• Nope. I couldn't see them either. I guess the servers that handle that are defunct.

• Yes same thing happened to me last night. I just refreshed it pressing x to refresh. I have a xbox one btw and I moved the analog to the right and it showed my choice. So try that and you all should be able to review it

• Omg what Blind Sniper said does actually make sense and if indeed we won't ever see percentages I'm gonna be kinda pissed off to be honest. When episode 1 came out choices percentages were immediately visible, but now... :(

• That could be because it is old data

donmike84 posted: »

I would agree with you but on the other telltale games I play the choices from the episodes appear on the choices sections

• Day 1 of an episode getting released? We should expect this. Give it a few days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.