How can people be mad at Louis? [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• Eh, started off hating him and mitch. Ended off liking Louis again, and halfway liking Mitch although he is one bipolar son of a bitch lol. I guess in a game it's hard to realize how traumatizing that moment would be in real life. I understand his pain.

I mean at the end of the day Louis regretted what he did. He really almost caused both clem and Aj to die which makes me have a slight ounce of distain for him. But I don't hold grudges. But the first opening scenes of the episode solidify Violet as ultimate Bae. She stuck up for Clem. She's so awesome.

• Precisely

People are instantly gonna assume I’m biased (“hE HaS a TeAm LoUiS pRoFiLe PiC”). All you haters talk big game, but if you were in Louis’s s

• Lilly was a murderer, Larry was a racist dick who tried to throw Duck to the zombies, but at least Kenny was a good guy who freaked out a little too easily.
    Louis was just having a moment.

• lol at Kenny being a good guy.

That's not canon.

bazenji posted: »

Lilly was a murderer, Larry was a racist dick who tried to throw Duck to the zombies, but at least Kenny was a good guy who freaked out a little too easily. Louis was just having a moment.

• Why a hypocrite?

Scythenger posted: »

Louis is a fool. Marlon was a waste of space and would've gave louis up if he was there instead of sophi and mini. Marlon said it himself he

• I only vaguely recall the last line. When is that exchange said?

MaikelRRR posted: »

Clem: You're pathetic. Marlon: I know, always was. Louis: That's not true. Marlon: Yes it's true Louis. You were just the only one who co

• Not to single out anyone, but I started to remember why I put off visiting these threads.

With that said, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so good job on that front.

• Because he wasn't mad at marlon for killing brody and for giving away the twins but he was mad at aj for killing marlon.

DabigRG posted: »

Why a hypocrite?

• Why would he stay mad at Marlon? He is dead. Whatever due he had is already paid in blood.

Besides, why anger is the only valid emotion? because , later, he certainly seemed dissapointed in him

Because he wasn't mad at marlon for killing brody and for giving away the twins but he was mad at aj for killing marlon.

• Jesus. It's different. Of course he was mad at him. It's just a different case. If you had a mother that loves you (I hope you have) and that loved you for your entire life, then she would so something really bad and someone would kill her then I'm sure as shit that you wouldnt be like "meh, you deserved it".

He knew that Marlon has done bad things. But he still was his best friend. That was shot. He was grieving. He couldnt be just okay with that. Even if Marlon indeed did bad things. Which he did. But he also did good things. Many good things. And to be honest his heart was at the right place. He made a mistake that led to more mistakes.

Because he wasn't mad at marlon for killing brody and for giving away the twins but he was mad at aj for killing marlon.

• He didn't have to stay mad and anger isn't the only valid emotion but marlon killed brody and aj killed marlon. Marlon gave aj reasons to shoot him.

Ryousan posted: »

Why would he stay mad at Marlon? He is dead. Whatever due he had is already paid in blood. Besides, why anger is the only valid emotion? because , later, he certainly seemed dissapointed in him

• That's not how justice works.

He didn't have to stay mad and anger isn't the only valid emotion but marlon killed brody and aj killed marlon. Marlon gave aj reasons to shoot him.

• And shot he was. Aside death he must be also condemned to infamy? Spit on his grave as some sort of reparation for the Twins and Brody?

There is justice and then there is vengeance, the lowest form of retribution

As Louis said, despite whatever Marlon did, he doesnt need to feel happy he is dead nor to accept he was , indeed, killed in cold blood. As I said, after that, he has earned some peace.

He didn't have to stay mad and anger isn't the only valid emotion but marlon killed brody and aj killed marlon. Marlon gave aj reasons to shoot him.

• Marlon was a murderer, a threat to the group, a liar, and he was unfit to lead. And don't bring my mother into this again. She's not like marlon and wouldn't do what he did.

Jesus. It's different. Of course he was mad at him. It's just a different case. If you had a mother that loves you (I hope you have) and tha

• Your mother was her just for an argument. People do bad stuff. Always be aware of the unexpected. Marlon did a bad stuff, but he thought he did the right thing. Then when he should tell others the truth he freaked out and led himself to no way out situation.

Marlon indeed was a murderer, a threat and a liar. Also he was unfit to lead. That doesn't mean that he stopped being their friend. That doesn't mean that every good thing he has done has gone to hell. That doesn't mean that people don't respect him anymore.

You're missing a big point in the whole discussion sir.

Marlon was a murderer, a threat to the group, a liar, and he was unfit to lead. And don't bring my mother into this again. She's not like marlon and wouldn't do what he did.

• Didn't say it was. Aj's guilty and at fault but marlon was even moreso.

That's not how justice works.

• I understand why Louis was upset at us but it doesn't change the fact that if he had our backs from the get-go like Violet did then AJ wouldn't have gotten shot and nearly killed.

• Didn't say he doesn't deserve peace.

And shot he was. Aside death he must be also condemned to infamy? Spit on his grave as some sort of reparation for the Twins and Brody? T

• It would be a 4-4 in the vote. I hardly doubt that anyone would have your back if you murdered his best friend. Not even in self defence.

I understand why Louis was upset at us but it doesn't change the fact that if he had our backs from the get-go like Violet did then AJ wouldn't have gotten shot and nearly killed.

• Like I said, I understand his reaction and it was natural. But Louis still has a lot of influence on the group and him and Violet combined could have convinced the rest to let them stay. AJ got shot because of their reaction and you can tell Louis is really cut up about it

• edited September 2018

Would you like if I used your mother for an argument? That's disrespectful. I'm aware he was their friend but he was a horrible friend. Of course they're allowed to be angry, upset, and morn him. I personally wouldn't though. I feel nothing for marlon and feel nothing for them feeling something for marlon.

Your mother was her just for an argument. People do bad stuff. Always be aware of the unexpected. Marlon did a bad stuff, but he thought he

• Then I think we should all agree everyones is in their right to feel upset at his passing. To miss him even. To demand justice is equally served for him as for everyone.

Its is easy to dispense it for the rightious, its is difficult to dispense it also for the wicked.

Didn't say he doesn't deserve peace.

• ...Huh.
    Might have to look into that later.

• I I'm being honest - I wouldn't mind it. As long as you would keep your culture you could use it and I wouldn't jump on you. He wasn't a horrible friend to Louis. He was like a brother to Louis.

Would you like if I used your mother for an argument? That's disrespectful. I'm aware he was their friend but he was a horrible friend. Of c

• Well to me it's like good riddance. Obviously not everyone will that way and that's perfectly fine.

Then I think we should all agree everyones is in their right to feel upset at his passing. To miss him even. To demand justice is equally se

• or you can do it now. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I'll admit it.

...Huh. Might have to look into that later.

• Got other stuff on my mind and my priority list, including Louis himself.

or you can do it now. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I'll admit it.

• edited September 2018

To each their own then. I do mind though. He waved a gun around at louis and everyone else. He gave up louis other friends who were tenn's sisters and vi's close and former gf, lied to tenn and vi about it, and said he'd give away more people. He killed brody then tried to frame clem for it. He was also going to give away clem a girl louis likes + aj a kid louis likes. Marlon was a horrible friend and terrible person. I'm not going to budge on how I feel about marlon and what I think about him. I absolutely hate marlon.

I I'm being honest - I wouldn't mind it. As long as you would keep your culture you could use it and I wouldn't jump on you. He wasn't a horrible friend to Louis. He was like a brother to Louis.

• It's good to have priorities.

Got other stuff on my mind and my priority list, including Louis himself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.