You're just a scared little girl.

Comments

• Very well done !

• Thank you!

Very well done !

• there is no way Lilly wants to hurt Clem,i'd even go so far to say she missed on purpose in the woods ,take another look at it,shes been picking walkers off for years but can't hit clem from five feet? #S1Family

• edited September 2018

But the thing is if you miss a QTE when running Lilly shoots clem so I don’t think she was missing on purpose but also I think she would rather come up with a different root than just kill clem

Clemmy1 posted: »

there is no way Lilly wants to hurt Clem,i'd even go so far to say she missed on purpose in the woods ,take another look at it,shes been picking walkers off for years but can't hit clem from five feet? #S1Family

• Ahhhh I love this so much! Lilly's facial expressions say it all - she's definitely seen and done some horrible shit since the motor-inn group, but she can't bring herself to actually kill the last remaining person she might've genuinely cared about once.

It'll take some serious work, and there's probably not a whole lot of room for atonement, but I don't think Lilly's beyond saving just yet.

Awesome job :) Can't wait to see more!

• Damn. This is good. Nice job.

• Thank you very much! I'll have a new video in the next few days I think.

Ahhhh I love this so much! Lilly's facial expressions say it all - she's definitely seen and done some horrible shit since the motor-inn gro

• My god, I want to redeem Lilly so badly. I want her to drop her tough bitch act. If she couldn't take a page from Lee's book back then, I hope we can see her take one from Clem this time around.

If she kills Clem - that's the last bit of her humanity going away forever.

• Why did Jolene's video of all things make my heart jump?

• Maybe she would hurt her maybe not depends on what you choose for dialogue.

• Lilly is a evil hag. But she sure is one dumb bitch lol. Clem is beyond her superior intellectually. Played her like a flute. I laughed when she fell for that. Easy bait. I hope Lilly dies.

• edited September 2018

I have a feeling multiple people are gonna try and encourage Clem to be a pacifist towards Lily and not kill her. (James and possibly AJ depending on your actions.) It's gonna be hard for me to resist ripping her apart.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Lilly is a evil hag. But she sure is one dumb bitch lol. Clem is beyond her superior intellectually. Played her like a flute. I laughed when she fell for that. Easy bait. I hope Lilly dies.

• I've really grown to appreciate this line more and more. It's basically Lily's biggest character flaw wrapped up in a neat little package.

• Is it me or Lily seem to only want to kill Clem in that scene because the other dialog seem that Clem emotionally betrays Lilly. She feels that Clem has been apart of peaceful pass, the part of her memory that gives her hope that times during the outbreak that she's loved by her father and a fellow group. She probably clings to these memories like a candle in a dark room. So, her saying that " you must die" to Clem, is her reconciling in her mind that she has lost that tie to that past and she wants to get rid of it.

• edited September 2018

My Clem to Lilly: I remember you... [helps herself up]
    My Clem to Violet: "Oh, Lilly? Yeah, she was horrible and she shot Carly in the face and her dad was super-racist and she didn't do anything to stop him."
    My Clem to Lilly: "We were family once!"
    Lilly's face: [I don't... wait... what... what's going on?]

• Lilly's face: [I don't... wait... what... what's going on?]

Inconsistent characterization on the players part.

bazenji posted: »

My Clem to Lilly: I remember you... [helps herself up] My Clem to Violet: "Oh, Lilly? Yeah, she was horrible and she shot Carly in the face

Sign in to comment in this discussion.