To Be Honest, It Was Probably Harder For Me To Pick Between Violet and Louis than Kenny and Jane.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• Yeah even though I don’t like either of them that much...that final choice though.

• I surprisingly quickly chose Violet both times and I'm not a shipper. I think its mostly because Vi had my back the whole episode.

• It was definitely an insanely difficult choice for me, I chose Louis because I think his character is a little bit more interesting to me.

I surprisingly quickly chose Violet both times and I'm not a shipper. I think its mostly because Vi had my back the whole episode.

• Again Why Do You Capitalize Every Word? Its Hard To Read This Way

• That's usually how it works for titles.

MrGraffio posted: »

Again Why Do You Capitalize Every Word? Its Hard To Read This Way

• I've sided with Violet with absolutely everything and I kissed her too and for me it was an easy decision

• Agreed 100%. Didnt end up romancing anyone as a result.

• It was easy for me, Violet. She's just better at surviving. Besides they took Aasim as Well. If I would've let them took Violet, Clem would have been stuck with all weak people besides Aj. I need someone with grit if, and when we push back and save our people.

• edited September 2018

Kenny and Jane choice was one of the easiest I ever had in this series. Always sided with Kenny since season 1, anyway in my first playthrough I saved Violet, tomorrow I will side with Louis when I will replay this episode.
    I liked Violet more and sided with her because she really wanted that Clementine and AJ to stay in the school, Louis was a big asshole at the beginning of this episode.

• Personally I think Kenny vs Jane on a first playthrough is the hardest decision in the series. I think most people knew a choice like this was gonna arise (like myself) so many were ready and already knew their choice, like I picked Louis right away both times. The thing with Kenny v Jane is it was really unexpected and we knew Jane and especially Kenny for a longer time. The way Kenny v Jane is played out is super well done, the build up, the music, and the cinematography, it was all there hitting at full force. Louis vs Violet also didn’t result in death as well.

• I will say I like Louis more because he makes me laugh, but I also saved him because Violet was being dragged away, while it looked Louis could have been killed. In retrospect it seems obvious both would be captured and not one captured other killed, but you know, had to be sure.

• Well, obviously.

• edited September 2018

Yeah, I haven't seen all the alternative stuff yet, but picking Louis actually makes for the more interesting setup for the next episode to me.

@Poogers555 I will say I like Louis more because he makes me laugh, but I also saved him because Violet was being dragged away, while it looked Louis could have been killed. In retrospect it seems obvious both would be captured and not one captured other killed, but you know, had to be sure.

This too.

It was definitely an insanely difficult choice for me, I chose Louis because I think his character is a little bit more interesting to me.

• Louis vs Violet also didn’t result in death as well.

Thankfully.

Personally I think Kenny vs Jane on a first playthrough is the hardest decision in the series. I think most people knew a choice like this w

• Both were pretty easy for me, Jane and Violet but I hesitated a lot more over shooting Kenny.

• I love both characters immensely, but I went with Louis pretty easily. In my game, yes, Violet had my back a lot throughout, while Louis was pretty much against, but you can tell he felt deep remorse and regret over his actions. Plus, overall, I like his personality a bit more, and like Poogs said, it looked like he was in more danger, so that's why I went with him.

• No, I figured Clem would try to help the boy she had just kissed first, so it wasn't that difficult to be honest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.