[Spoilers] Would expect Lilly’s recruitment?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

You know, deep down I still kinda hate Lilly first she was a paranoid psychopath But for the right reasons and now...she’s a master manipulator, knowing Lilly she wasn’t that bad just her dad was piece of garbage...if she went up too me with Abel I would take the offer...they got food ,walls, Solar panels I would have definitely submitted I mean hay I was in ROTC at one point.

Now, back to what I was saying yeah I definitely want it wanna be out in the woods , too many walkers and psychopaths Sure Lilly’s bossy but better dealing with bossy people than hand fool of psychopaths.

Put if Lilly was going to give me a job I would be a negotiator Convince people to come , Lilly is to nebula to not to mention aggressive so I would definitely be a negotiator.

“BUT NOT A RECRUITER!”

What do you guys think?

Would you except Lillys recruitment or would you give her the finger ?

Let me know in the comments below .

Peace✌?

Comments

• Do you seriously think joining a group who kidnapped kids and turn them into cannon fodders for their "war" is a better option than fending off for yourself in a school which is still relatively safe?

• Honestly, if Abel didn't come out shooting regardless and the School wasn't an explicit concern, I probably would.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.