Is ____ gonna be good? (Spoiler obviously :/)

So lily is back, yea ok let’s celebrate, but she is in the raiders side, so is there a possibility that lily will pass to the good side? Or she will die like everyone does in this game

Comments

• She’s about to get her long overdue dose of lead, it’ll be sweeter if she gets soft on me at the last minute.

• Me i think she will die, because everyone dies :D

• Everyone who's been an antagonist has died but it's possible for her to break the trend and become a redeemable character

• edited September 2018

We'll probably get some sob story of how her group are fighting a bigger evil and they had to do it so that more could live than would die. Something similar to Marlon's story except they chose to fight. So Lilly thought the kids would be better off with her than without cause she at least offered a fighting chance or something.

• Joan goes missing if you accept Flints offer in ANF, but that’s not the same as dead.

Clemenem posted: »

Everyone who's been an antagonist has died but it's possible for her to break the trend and become a redeemable character

• What do you think?
    Remember what game serial you're talking about.

• To be fair, there have been reformable/redeemable antagonists in the past.
    It's just that most of them either don't stay that way, have that aspect of their character omitted, or flat out disappear before they can make it official.

Clemenem posted: »

Everyone who's been an antagonist has died but it's possible for her to break the trend and become a redeemable character

• edited September 2018

You're pretty damn close.

@TripleKillionare Joan goes missing if you accept Flints offer in ANF, but that’s not the same as dead.

That's also after they blatantly had her get drunk on turpentine and 180'd so brazenly hard, so...

GamerLady posted: »

We'll probably get some sob story of how her group are fighting a bigger evil and they had to do it so that more could live than would die.

• Lilly vs. Clem is coming. And it better be a badass boss fight to finish the saga

• Listen, Lily is family. Family never turns their back on eachother. She didn't do it for Larry, and she's sure as hell not going to turn her back on us. Yeah she may have defected to the dark side, but with enough bonding, she'll be on our side faster than you can say

­­

I put money on it ** conrad voice **

• edited September 2018

I was thinking about forgiving her for the Doug/Carley situation before she just raided the school and do the kill and kidnap stuff.

So... No. For me? I'm going to stab/shoot/kill her with fire when I see her again XD

• Yea I also forgive lily, lily is family and she was once our friend, so I’ll forgive her in the future

• Not in my game she won't. I've been hostile to her at every point after telling her that I remember her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.