Episode 3 and 4 have release dates. So they're coming, right?

Thoughts on release dates.

Comments

• edited September 2018

If they find a partner, I'm confident they can get Episode 3 done by the 6th of November. Considering how only the script is written for Episode 4, that one will likely be delayed.

• Those are release dates from before Telltale announced they were closing. So, I would not take those release dates seriously anymore. They can't confirm we're getting the game still because they were made when the game was still going to 100% be completed.

If they even can finish the game anymore, I highly doubt those release dates will stay the same considering they need to work out how to finish this with a new company, if they need to change a lot of things due to this, etc. So, ya, don't take those release dates at face value.

• You make good points. I'm just curious, cause when you look at the future episodes from the main menu it said "coming soon" but now they added release dates for the episodes.

ct_amy posted: »

Those are release dates from before Telltale announced they were closing. So, I would not take those release dates seriously anymore. They c

• Assuming they find a partner, I wouldn't take the dates seriously.

• I just read an article that said the game was actually pulled from all digital outlets. I don't think people can download either episode 1 or 2 anymore. So I don't think the last 2 episodes are coming. There is only the final season demo on ps4

• It did get pulled, but this is only temporary. If they find a partner to produce the last two they will release it, and even if they don't I am sure they will release the first two episodes for purchase again.

MosesARose posted: »

I just read an article that said the game was actually pulled from all digital outlets. I don't think people can download either episode 1 or 2 anymore. So I don't think the last 2 episodes are coming. There is only the final season demo on ps4

• They just need to sort the details. Upload dates, new staffers, etc.

MosesARose posted: »

I just read an article that said the game was actually pulled from all digital outlets. I don't think people can download either episode 1 or 2 anymore. So I don't think the last 2 episodes are coming. There is only the final season demo on ps4

• They added them during the production of episode 2 but since everyone from the TWD team was fired without notice, they couldn't remove them.

You make good points. I'm just curious, cause when you look at the future episodes from the main menu it said "coming soon" but now they added release dates for the episodes.

• Also don't forget guys that even before this whole mess, those dates were a SUBJECT TO CHANGE. They still are so it more than possible that with this whole situation, there might be a delays if they manage to find partners and finish up the remaining episodes.

• Anyone else just feel emotionally drained after all this? The past few days have just been a rollercoaster.

• i've gotten to the point of being saddened but still accepting if they decide not to finish, but if they do join efforts with another company and potentially go through with finishing, i would be absolutely over the moon. long story short, the dates might not mean much right now, but holding out hope is ok!

• The episodes will come in time in time. Time to play the waiting game again sigh...

• Patience, it's all we can do now is wait and find out. I'am holding my thumbs for a chance,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.